Any ladies want to trade for iPhone 7 256 GB for ATT

Tia, I mean this sincerely, if you honestly feel bullied by ANYONE on this board, PM me a link I and promise you that I will deal with it. THAT I can do. Originally Posted by B Three
This.

But bear in mind. One must have clean hands if they are going to cry "bully"
I don't bully women. I'm not even remotely built that way because I'm not a coward. The extreme silliness from this lunatic is great though. LMAO
And most of these are posted before I even responded to you the very first time.

To stay on topic, my iPhone5 is no longer for sale. But you can get it out of my fireplace for free...sorry Tia, you don't get it, and I really don't give a fuck whether you ever do. I've already given you way too much attention that you don't deserve. Enjoy Thanksgiving. I'm sure you'll be eating plenty of servings Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Tia is funny. She doesn't need this site but she needs this site. She is a little confused about who needs whom. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
[I]Why shouldn't they? Her big mouth kind of forced them to do so. What's the old saying - don't write a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash? I probably fucked up the saying, but it was something like that Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Whatever big girl. Do you even believe what you write? I hope so because you'll be the only one who does. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
That's not bullying genius. It's called the internet and dealing with an obnoxious delusional person you dislike and taking advantage of their lack of intelligence.You are more than welcome to do the same to me and I won't give a flying fuck. Funny you took the time to quote me though. How much do I charge for the cheap real estate I own in your head? See how this works?

The answer is it did not cost me jack shit. That's called awesome. Simpletons are way too easy. You sure the fuck don't matter enough to me to go look at your posts and quote them.

Maybe it will cost me a few points but I don't give a shit. I'm much more concerned about how the turkey and dressing tastes on Thanksgiving.
  • dgc92
  • 11-20-2018, 03:56 AM
Omg look at you learnig those new acronyms.
I haven't said anything crazy. You are just mad I'm not some self conscious pick-me. Originally Posted by tiatate
I.... I didn't use any acronyms....

Guys, she's hallucinating. We've got her on the verge of a severe meltdown. Keep pushing, she can't let this shit go. But Lucas, no lynching, and keep the burning crosses to a minimum, you've GOT to keep resisting the urge. That'll make all of us look like the bad guys. She's a psych major, so I believe her if she says you're a roiling pit of racism despite a complete lack of evidence.
I.... I didn't use any acronyms....

Guys, she's hallucinating. We've got her on the verge of a severe meltdown. Keep pushing, she can't let this shit go. But Lucas, no lynching, and keep the burning crosses to a minimum, you've GOT to keep resisting the urge. That'll make all of us look like the bad guys. She's a psych major, so I believe her if she says you're a roiling pit of racism despite a complete lack of evidence. Originally Posted by dgc92
When she's sharing the keyboard with her manager, I can see her saying such.

OP, you ever find a lady to barter your iPhone? Strange, nobody wants my iPhone 4
Why not just close the fucking thread? He said the phone is gone
Girl not only has he hinted at it, but the others have as well. Whenever I comment, my answer is never good enough. Maybe you should look through his history, he has been an unnecessary bully to me in every single thread I've been involved in. Unwarranted, unnecessary, at this point he has shown his RACIST colors. There is no reason that he should feel certain ways about me.
Stop with the "pick-me" s***
Weren't you the one who over reached and turned it off in the first place? You had to turn it back on, you were out of line.
If I pushed it too much you were going to lose your moderation.

How about this be the last time you address me as well. Originally Posted by tiatate
I was wondering when she would play the race card. She did well until she played her hand just a little too long. For the record I didn’t see any sort of racism in any comments.
This keeps getting more and more entertaining. Hahahahaha So funny!!
Actually I get the game very well. This is a business. I have multiple degrees as well. Just because I'm a little more flippant on this site. Doesn't mean I approach the rest of my business as openly.
There's a reason I'm on the front page at Eros every month. There's a reason I have nearly 5K followers. There is a reason I'm an international touring companion.
F*** off and run your own business. Get a job. Because the last I checked, a GROWN man talking s*** online is no client of mine. Originally Posted by tiatate
Delusional

PS can you tell some to F*** off and not get banned? I didn’t know that. Note taken
Actually I get the game very well. This is a business. I have multiple degrees as well. Just because I'm a little more flippant on this site. Doesn't mean I approach the rest of my business as openly.
There's a reason I'm on the front page at Eros every month. There's a reason I have nearly 5K followers. There is a reason I'm an international touring companion.
F*** off and run your own business. Get a job. Because the last I checked, a GROWN man talking s*** online is no client of mine. Originally Posted by tiatate
I’m on Eros all the time and I’ve never seen this girl on Eros Dallas. Or maybe she didn’t get my attention.
#justsayin
I’m on Eros all the time and I’ve never seen this girl on Eros Dallas. Or maybe she didn’t get my attention.
#justsayin Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan
Look harder then. TF?
You have two reviews, please remove yourself from this conversation. You hold no weight in here. Ya look dumb.
Yikes, a grown man who talks it on the internet thinks he actually takes up space in my head. Literally my point was the fact that you constantly attack me, without even receiving a response from me. You have proven my point. You are a racist bully and now you have been exposed, move on.
Maybe you should do some deep thinking these holiday season. Why you attack a random woman on the internet? When you have never seen, met, or even pleasantly interacted with.

That's not bullying genius. It's called the internet and dealing with an obnoxious delusional person you dislike and taking advantage of their lack of intelligence.You are more than welcome to do the same to me and I won't give a flying fuck. Funny you took the time to quote me though. How much do I charge for the cheap real estate I own in your head? See how this works?

The answer is it did not cost me jack shit. That's called awesome. Simpletons are way too easy. You sure the fuck don't matter enough to me to go look at your posts and quote them.

Maybe it will cost me a few points but I don't give a shit. I'm much more concerned about how the turkey and dressing tastes on Thanksgiving. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
  • vadc
  • 11-20-2018, 08:02 AM
Tiatat, did you stay up all night replying to posts?
Get some sleep and come back to reply, this post will still be here.
Don’t close this thread, I am enjoying reading it so much
posting for relevance
Sucks for you. I'm all ready prebooked like crazy and get to end the week with an amazing FM2Y to Vegas. Make sure to keep up with my pics and travels on my Twitter!

In this tweet I talk about how I went from San Fran✈ Hong Kong✈ Beijing✈ D.C.✈ Chicago✈ & NYC all in the last 30 days.
https://twitter.com/TiaTatumVIP/stat...41220992598016 Originally Posted by tiatate
Tiatat, did you stay up all night replying to posts?
Get some sleep and come back to reply, this post will still be here.
Don’t close this thread, I am enjoying reading it so much Originally Posted by vadc
I was up pretty late, I still had lots energy from fighting the airport. Got in from Boston last night.