No way Mooshell is a female!!!

know one Originally Posted by winn dixie
Another genius. Swinging and missing at whiffle balls.
know one Originally Posted by winn dixie
“Know one”???? I don’t have an “inner circle”. Not one that you would have any knowledge of. Whoever you are. Originally Posted by bambino
Another genius. Swinging and missing at whiffle balls. Originally Posted by bambino

Good thing you scholars apply that grammar nazi shit to your heroes in the shitstain party. I think drumpf and greenie girl make those mistakes all the time.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ snick
Good thing you scholars apply that grammar nazi shit to your heroes in the shitstain party. I think drumpf and greenie girl make those mistakes all the time. Originally Posted by TechPapi
There’s really no excuse for using “know” for NO. Just a lack of brains and education. It was too glaring to pass up.
If Obama is into Trannys that's fine. If he is my issue would be he should admit it. With the power he has I would think he would find one better looking.

She is showing lack of character for not admitting she is Transgendered. She should come out it may help other Transgendered people. Originally Posted by Chase7

he was a nobody back then. "it" was the best he could find. which makes it even worse.

BAHHAAAA
Just post meaningless shit with the equivalence of childlike "I know you are, but what am I?" Originally Posted by TechPapi
TechPapi sure knows how to channel his inner PeeWee!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA5UqUyFmT0
There’s really no excuse for using “know” for no. Originally Posted by bambino
Hmmm... bad Siri!
Hmmm... bad Siri! Originally Posted by lustylad
I doubt he has Siri. He/she mysteriously crawled out of some rock.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
snock!
... snuck!

### Salty
... snack?

repeat..

snick, snock snack!
oink?
Amazon's Gender Recognition System Identifies Michelle Obama As A Man

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/...bama-as-a-man/
This thread was started by a guy who likes fingers in his ass and calls everything and everybody a fraud if it is not to his liking. It has about as much merit as his election fraud thread as far as I'm concerned.

Come on folks, if you don't like them, that's cool. Just be better than this childish bullshit. We're all adults here so you know this is beneath you regardless of your dislike for her husband.

Grow the fuck up. We're not in middle school anymore. Don't be a fool.