Bill O'Reilly

• WTF
  • 04-27-2017, 06:33 AM
Your attempts at outing me and seeking my personal information.

You don't intimidate me from continuing to post ...

... or anything else, junior. You're an amateur.

This is "rich" right here ...

""Go find so ignorant whore to pick on LL.." Originally Posted by LexusLover
You mean out you as a Cop/Snitch?

Oh wow...a typo. 'So' instead of 'some'.

Go pick on some poor hooker LexusLover. I'll fuck you up if you jack with me. No don't be scared and run to a Mod (again). Verbally. Here on eccie. I'll fuck you and your lies up.

Speaking of outting...that is rich coming from you. You repost a 3 year picture and the only reason you do so... is because you think it has my personal information on it!

Oh wow...a typo. 'So' instead of 'some'. Originally Posted by WTF

your typos are worse

'fact, it often seems claiming a typo is your fallback position
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2017, 02:29 PM
your typos are worse

'fact, it often seems claiming a typo is your fallback position Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Typing on my phone, usually when driving.. btw how can one typo be worse than another? The fact of the matter is that this is a whore board not English Comp class.

You clowns with no substance, bitch about typos. It is all you have. Like OJ bitching about sloppy police gathering!

Or like LLiar biching about being outted as he repost a picture trying to out others!

Or like LLiar biching about being outted as he repost a picture trying to out others! Originally Posted by WTF
ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Thousands take to the streets to demand chickenshit Twitler release his tax returns

04-17-2017, 09:16 AM Post #38
WTF
"Go find so ignorant whore to pick on LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me."
Posted a pic you posted, numbnuts!!! You "OUTTED YOURSELF"!!!

Just like LubeAss .... two peas in a pod.

Just like LubeAss .... two peas in a pod. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Shouldn't that be " two gloryholers in a stall " ? Oh ! The images of those two in a stall together !
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 09:07 AM

Just like LubeAss .... two peas in a pod. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do not know if I outed myself, you do not know if that is me or not....but what I do know is that you reposted a picture thinking it was me and for what purpose LL....other than thinking you were outing me? So you think eccie is ok with you continually trying to out a persons personal information? Is that wtf you are saying. You think somebody outed themselves and then you think it ok for you to continually repost the alleged out?

You know that is against eccie zero tolerance policy? That comes with a one year ban. My guess is you're very lucky that the forum is lightly moderated. I will not rtm you but if someone was to....you might have some explaining to do.

You do not know if I outed myself, .....

. Originally Posted by WTF
Thousands take to the streets to demand chickenshit Twitler release his tax returns

WTF
"Go find so ignorant whore to pick on LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me."
Amateur!

You're the typical loudmouthed abuser!
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 09:53 AM
Amateur!

You're the typical loudmouthed abuser! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've already explained both to the Mod you cried to and you , that your chickenshit ass is safe from me beating the shit out of you.

It was meant as verbal ass whipping. We do not meet in person. You do realize that right? This is a fucking message board....really hard to physically beat the shit out of another over a message board. But verbally, it happens all the time.

Put your big girl panties back on, you have nothing to fear from me. Physically no. Verbally via this board, yes.

WTF
Since you are so familiar with "juries" .... I'll just let the "jury" of "public opinion" decide for themselves. Your mouth got ahead of you, and now you want to retreat into your self-proclaimed "innocence"!!!!

Unlike you ... all I have to do is repeat the shit you spew!

You actually have to make up shit about people! And not just me!

I even posted the link where you posted the pic of a house you were claiming to have built, and now you try to say it was someone else who posted it! You have ZERO credibility on here.

Don't flatter yourself with you "fear" bullshit! You're a loser!
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 10:13 AM
Since you are so familiar with "juries" .... I'll just let the "jury" of "public opinion" decide for themselves. Your mouth got ahead of you, and now you want to retreat into your self-proclaimed "innocence"!!!!

Unlike you ... all I have to do is repeat the shit you spew!

You actually have to make up shit about people! And not just me!

I even posted the link where you posted the pic of a house you were claiming to have built, and now you try to say it was someone else who posted it! You have ZERO credibility on here.

Don't flatter yourself with you "fear" bullshit! You're a loser! Originally Posted by LexusLover
First that link did not work...

Second, you reposted that picture because you think one can get my personal information from that picture.

Why else would you post a three year old picture.

And I did not deny posting the picture...I have stated that you or gnad or anybody else on here does not really know if that is my house.

Yet you think it is...that is why you reposted the three year old picture. To let me and others think, I said think, you know who I am and to repost what you think leads to my personal information. Which is against eccie zero tolerance policy.

You can NOT repost what you think is my personal information. You're skating on thin ice...not sure you realize that. Somebody rtm's you, you might get the boot.

WTF
That's YOU!

To let me and others think, I said think, you know who I am and to repost what you think leads to my personal information. Which is against eccie zero tolerance policy.

You can NOT repost what you think is my personal information. You're skating on thin ice...not sure you realize that. Originally Posted by WTF
You just loudmouthed your defense away to posting I am LE or a snitch or a lawyer! That's what you are doing and now you've claimed that was your intent with this quote:

WTF
There you go .... admitting you were attempting to out me!
  • WTF
  • 04-28-2017, 10:35 AM
You just loudmouthed your defense away to posting I am LE or a snitch or a lawyer! That's what you are doing and now you've claimed that was your intent with this quote:

There you go .... admitting you were attempting to out me! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've said you post like a shithouse lawyer...one I'd never hire. You posted that many on here have accused you of being a Cop. I've posted that I think you are a snitch. So are you admitting to being a snitch, a shithouse lawyer or a Cop?

What you did was repost a three year old picture that you thought had my personal information on it. Big difference there and if you weren't such a shitty shithouse lawyer, you'd understand that.

Here's your admission ... so, again, "the jury" can decide:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434319

3 reasons the average American may be worse off than Greece

07-13-2015, 02:07 AM #8
CuteOldGuy

"No bank will finance the flophouses you build, WPF."
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434319

07-13-2015, 07:59 AM #10
WTF

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy No bank will finance the flophouses you build, WPF."
"They have but I self finance now. You call this a flop house COGay?"
You can be both a former Cop and a Shithouse Lawyer

You sure offer up a whole lot of crappy legal advice. Originally Posted by WTF
I've said you post like a shithouse lawyer...one I'd never hire. Originally Posted by WTF
Proof you are a lying POS!