WHITE COWARD

• Tiny
  • 04-27-2019, 07:23 PM
interesting. since they've never found the gay gene, I've always thought chemical imbalances or changes in the brain were behind the creation of homosexuals. the behavior is similar to schizophrenia, a confusion of identity.. the article suggest chemical changes in the dna is the culprit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert, I think they figured out long ago that there was something having to do with the X chromosome that increased the probability a man would be gay. Recall that a sperm cell can have a x chromosome or a y chromosome. And an egg has X chromosomes. If you're a woman, you got an X chromosome from both your Mom and your Dad. If you're male, you got Y from your father and the X from your mother. Scientists found that if you're male and you're gay, you're more likely to have gay relatives on your Mom's side. So they figured homosexuality was at least somewhat heritable and came through the X chromosome from the mother. That's consistent with the article, which noted a change on the X chromosome.

Anyway, this is my last post on this as we're off topic, even though if there were any thread that should be taken off topic, this is it.
Dilbert, I think they figured out long ago that there was something having to do with the X chromosome that increased the probability a man would be gay. Recall that a sperm cell can have a x chromosome or a y chromosome. And an egg has X chromosomes. If you're a woman, you got an X chromosome from both your Mom and your Dad. If you're male, you got Y from your father and the X from your mother. Scientists found that if you're male and you're gay, you're more likely to have gay relatives on your Mom's side. So they figured homosexuality was at least somewhat heritable and came through the X chromosome from the mother. That's consistent with the article, which noted a change on the X chromosome.

Anyway, this is my last post on this as we're off topic, even though if there were any thread that should be taken off topic, this is it. Originally Posted by Tiny
So Trumps mother is the reason Trump is gay? And Ivanna, (not Ivanka) is the reason Don Jr is gay?
  • Tiny
  • 04-27-2019, 08:06 PM
So Trumps mother is the reason Trump is gay? And Ivanna, (not Ivanka) is the reason Don Jr is gay? Originally Posted by themystic
Mystic, Thanks for getting this thread back on topic, kind of. If you've still got time, please go back and insert the words "WHITE COWARD" into your post somewhere.
Trump is "anti-White"? Don't make me laugh, lying cocksucker!
So Trumps mother is the reason Trump is gay? And Ivanna, (not Ivanka) is the reason Don Jr is gay? Originally Posted by themystic
I see you're homophobic now...
I see you're homophobic now... Originally Posted by bb1961
You can be whoever your creator made you to be bb. Can we all assume you will be voting for the Mayor?
Yeah, I guess KKK [gang] members and Aryan Nation and wannabe Nazi's all just became cops, huh? Originally Posted by Randall Creed

We're not cops. We're Doctors, Attorneys, Chemist, Accountants, heavy machine operators, Pharmacist, etc... We are everywhere! MUHAHAHAHA! Be scared!!!!