One Night, One Celebrity to Fuck..who would you choose?

One of several women on Fox News: Megyn Kelly (before she has three kids), Kimberly Guilefoyl or Andrea Tantaros.

Maybe one of the women in the "Dunfy" family on TVs Modern Family; Julie Bowen, Sarah Hyland or Aeiel Winter, but not Sofia Vargara. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Yes to KG, MK, AT and throw in Monica Crowley.....hell I love all those Fox News girls.....even Meghan McCain...I'd fuck that blonde chunker too...
Tuesday Weld

....................Not that I don't trust your opinion, I'd just like to find out for myself. Kinda like Neil Armstrong, only a handful of guys have walked on the moon. Was it exactly the same for each of them?
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
haha. if it's not something common sense tells ya would kill or seriously injure ya who doesn't think like this since you could actually perform coherent cognitive thinking?
Whoever that main chick in Deadpool was! Damn!
I saw this chick on HBO's "The Newsroom" She played as economics strategist. Her lines were brilliant and made her appear smart. I love smart ladies. plus she's gorgeous which don't hurt.

• cr76
  • 02-13-2016, 09:25 PM
there ya go. Put that in the spank bank.

Discount Double Check.

for giggles...
Meagan fox!
No flukin shit
Whoever that main chick in Deadpool was! Damn! Originally Posted by Max Steel
DAWG. Yes. I'd hit it twice and push myself for a 3rd MSOG.
Tuesday Weld

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
I'd hit Tuesday Weld any day of the week, twice on Sundays, particularly the early '60s black and white Dobie Gillis Tuesday.

Attachment 501954
Robin Meade

Denise Milani

Jennifer Love Hewitt from the 90s.