DESERTER BERGDAHL, 6 DEAD AMERICAN MARINES AND 6 TERRORISTS GO FREE....

^

Slingblade, you should leave him alone. IBIdiot has already proven that he can argue with emoticons for more than 2 months. Animated dancing opponents are more apt to his intellectual capacity. Originally Posted by shanm
I have done everything in my power to encourage him to talk respectfully to me and others but I am not sure it will happen.
So you finally get the point and pretend its yours ? Really? Originally Posted by slingblade
Your "point" in your deflection was that a previous wrongdoing somehow excuses Hildabeast's incorrigible, criminal behavior later, and that is exactly the opposite of my point wherein I stated that two wrongs do not make a right.
I have done everything in my power to encourage him to talk respectfully to me and others.... Originally Posted by slingblade

Shammytard likewise:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=511
Where did I say anything about YOUR liberal leanings? I didn't and you read something into what I wrote that wasn't there just as you accused me of doing. I'm just pointing out the history of political scandals. The left has always been quick to launch on the right whereas the right has always been more willing to wait for the case to be presented. The left has launched on personal, non criminal peccadillos as a reason for attack whereas the right usually gets a good laugh at the expense of the democrats.

Just to remind you, Clinton went on trial (and impeachment) for suborning perjury, lying under oath, and obstruction NOT as the left would have you believe for having sex in the Oval Office.

You seem to know a lot about Foley, so you know that he (it was never proved or admitted to) had any sexual contact with any of the pages. They exchanged email for the most part. So no criminal actions but a personal failing for which he fell on his sword. I bring up Foley for a very good reason; Gerry Studds whose death stopped the liberal juggernaut trying to destroy Foley personally. Remember Congressman Studds? He admitted having actual sex with underage boys, congressional pages, while serving in a official capacity. I would like to say that what he did was illegal but that was the loophole that helped him escape justice, the law against statutory rape did not include boys in the definition. He got off and the democrats rallied around him. He was supported by the party who helped him get reelected for years afterwards.

You can not help but notice the differences between Foley (no crime) and Studds (a crime in most states) and the reaction of the party; Foley (you need to resign), Studds (we've got your back). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I have researched Studds and can not find how you tie the two together. Studds(D) and Crane(R) were both Censured and Foley resigned so I dont see your point here. Robert Mitchel a Republican was the one who suggested it for both of them along with Gingrich. By the way Studds did not break the law but I agree it was unethical at best.
Your "point" in your deflection was that a previous wrongdoing somehow excuses Hildabeast's incorrigible, criminal behavior later, and that is exactly the opposite of my point wherein I stated that two wrongs do not make a right. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So now that you have admitted the Reps were wrong also are they gonna still accept you as one of them? LOL! Give it a rest dude.
So now that you have admitted the Reps were wrong also are they gonna still accept you as one of them? LOL! Give it a rest dude. Originally Posted by slingblade
You have not provided a quote from the article you cited that justifies or excuses Hildabeast's incorrigible, criminal behavior.
You have not provided a quote from the article you cited that justifies or excuses Hildabeast's incorrigible, criminal behavior. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
"So now that you have admitted the Reps were wrong also"

al·so
ˈôlsō/Submit
adverb
in addition; too.
"a brilliant linguist, he was also interested in botany"
synonyms: too, as well, besides, in addition, additionally, furthermore, further, moreover, into the bargain, on top (of that), what's more, to boot, equally; More
Hildabeast's incorrigible, criminal behavior. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

per·cep·tion
pərˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
"the normal limits to human perception"
the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses.
"the perception of pain"
synonyms: recognition, awareness, consciousness, appreciation, realization, knowledge, grasp, understanding, comprehension, apprehension; formalcognizance
"our perception of our own limitations"
a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression.
"Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public"
synonyms: impression, idea, conception, notion, thought, belief, judgment, estimation
"popular perceptions of old age"
"So now that you have admitted the Reps were wrong also"

al·so
ˈôlsō/Submit
adverb
in addition; too.
"a brilliant linguist, he was also interested in botany"
synonyms: too, as well, besides, in addition, additionally, furthermore, further, moreover, into the bargain, on top (of that), what's more, to boot, equally; More
Originally Posted by slingblade
The incidents are in no manner equal (as per your definition), and you'll need to provide evidence of where an ambassador was killed to prove otherwise. Further, the first transgression set the benchmark for what was unacceptable. Nevertheless, Hildabeast, with malice of forethought, chose to step across that line again.

per·cep·tion
pərˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
"the normal limits to human perception"
the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses.
"the perception of pain"
synonyms: recognition, awareness, consciousness, appreciation, realization, knowledge, grasp, understanding, comprehension, apprehension; formalcognizance
"our perception of our own limitations"
a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression.
"Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public"
synonyms: impression, idea, conception, notion, thought, belief, judgment, estimation
"popular perceptions of old age"
Hildabeast deleted material subpoenaed by Congress; that's a fact ... not a "perception".
Hillary destroyed evidence under subpoena. She should be headed to the Big House, not the White House.
I don't see how you can't see the similarities between Foley and Studds, then can you the difference on how their own party treated them. Foley resigned and did nothing illegal. Studds got reelected and what he did was illegal in most states where they wrote the law correctly. Studds got off on a technicality. Foley was ostracized by the GOP, Studds was defended and lionized.

As for Hillary, she can't allow that server to fall into the hands of the Congress. I expect that the original server is long gone. If she is forced to turn over a server now then they will find nothing that is SUPPOSED to be on there. Even erased files leave a mark and there will be none. It will be very obvious that she has replaced the server in direct violation of a court order, state department order, and congressional order. They may not find out what she did or didn't do but they will make a case for obstruction of justice. As a convicted felon, she may not even be able to vote for herself.
I don't see how you can't see the similarities between Foley and Studds, then can you the difference on how their own party treated them. Foley resigned and did nothing illegal. Studds got reelected and what he did was illegal in most states where they wrote the law correctly. Studds got off on a technicality. Foley was ostracized by the GOP, Studds was defended and lionized.

As for Hillary, she can't allow that server to fall into the hands of the Congress. I expect that the original server is long gone. If she is forced to turn over a server now then they will find nothing that is SUPPOSED to be on there. Even erased files leave a mark and there will be none. It will be very obvious that she has replaced the server in direct violation of a court order, state department order, and congressional order. They may not find out what she did or didn't do but they will make a case for obstruction of justice. As a convicted felon, she may not even be able to vote for herself. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What was the technicality for Studds ? And why did Foley resign? Studds admitted that it was ethically wrong and Foley did as well. Foley should have took his medicine like Studds did and maybe he could have overcome it. Then again maybe Dems will stand behind each other a Reps will ask you to take one for the team. JMHO

As for Hillary and other email scandals one could argue that either one was more of a crime than the other. You are splitting hairs.
The incidents are in no manner equal (as per your definition), and you'll need to provide evidence of where an ambassador was killed to prove otherwise. Further, the first transgression set the benchmark for what was unacceptable. Nevertheless, Hildabeast, with malice of forethought, chose to step across that line again.

Hildabeast deleted material subpoenaed by Congress; that's a fact ... not a "perception". Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I put the definition in the response to prove a point. You picked the word "equal" out of the line up and crafted your reply to that one particular word. overlooking every other meaning of the word "also" in context. That is the perfect example of how your mind works, any normal person would have chosen a more nominal definition of the word. That is your MO.

The response of " perception" was aimed at your opinion . Strike two my friend
Do you have a cute nickname for The Canadian Cupcake, IBIdiot? Teddybore? How about something more verbose? It seems to be your forte...

Meanwhile, keep cherrypicking words from other people's posts and puking all over them.

I put the definition in the response to prove a point. You picked the word "equal" out of the line up and crafted your reply to that one particular word. overlooking every other meaning of the word "also" in context. That is the perfect example of how your mind works, any normal person would have chosen a more nominal definition of the word. That is your MO.

The response of " perception" was aimed at your opinion . Strike two my friend
The strikes are all against Hildabeast for not providing the e-mails surrounding the death of a U.S. ambassador, e-mails that were subpoenaed on September 20, 2012, and it's not merely an "opinion" that Hildabeast destroyed e-mails after they were subpoenaed, Hildabeast admitted it.

USO do you have a cute nickname for The Canadian Cupcake, IBIdiot? Teddybore? How about something more verbose? It seems to be your forte... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider