"Do Not See" list

wait lol she think's i'm a guy?

aw, that actually makes me a little sad... i may like guys and girls, but i'm almost positive i'm a female

yup just checked it's a vagina

and technically we all start as "female" so that's a think also

yup positive Originally Posted by !VI!
http://video.backpage.com/1-3c936d7b...bebcf3.mp4.mp4
Oiy
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 07:16 AM
http://video.backpage.com/1-3c936d7b...bebcf3.mp4.mp4 Originally Posted by davidfree986

david why did you link that video, lol i could make a new one much easier?
david why did you link that video, lol i could make a new one much easier? Originally Posted by !VI!
because

I need to see the pussy or you're lying Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Even though it's only a few seconds long, it not only shows you do not have a bulge under your panties, but a quip of your voice as well. Here is another of you saying the same thing, but in a different outfit: http://video.backpage.com/1-0587fbe2...338ca5.MOV.mp4

I think you should make a new one, and longer and say more as well. It does not have to be a striptease or anything, but scantily clad and you moving, turning around. A video is better than a few pics any day.
Wow.....really nice place ya got there. I'm a giving person and wish to contribute to your cleaning needs, if you'll accept that kinda help? I have an extra broom and cleaning supplies I'll donate to the cause. I suppose your abundant volumes of splooge might come in handy as a cleaning agent though?

Ya know, sweet cum dumpster, I can see why your BIG fans go for ya now, and why you might be so popular and respected as someone the gents ALL would love to see..... No worries...we can't all supply the guys with a splooge fest. So, I see the appeal you might have to some. Carry on as ya do......go get that splooge!!! You naughty little minx, you!

Dear Moderator, sorry for going off topic, but I am just following your lead sir. I apologize if it ain't right I do, but it's ok for the rest. Keep me posted if I and some others have a different set of rules, cause I wouldn't wanna break the rules....even if it's ok for some....ya know?

DNS lists are a figment of everyone's imagination or sumthin'. Let's just have an orgy over at VI's everyone....bring your hazmat suits though.....you're gonna need 'em. At least until I can get her the supplies she needs. Ya know?
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 08:15 AM
Wow.....really nice place ya got there. I'm a giving person and wish to contribute to your cleaning needs, if you'll accept that kinda help? I have an extra broom and cleaning supplies I'll donate to the cause. I suppose your abundant volumes of splooge might come in handy as a cleaning agent though?

Ya know, sweet cum dumpster, I can see why your BIG fans go for ya now, and why you might be so popular and respected as someone the gents ALL would love to see..... No worries...we can't all supply the guys with a splooge fest. So, I see the appeal you might have to some. Carry on as ya do......go get that splooge!!! You naughty little minx, you!

Dear Moderator, sorry for going off topic, but I am just following your lead sir. I apologize if it ain't right I do, but it's ok for the rest. Keep me posted if I and some others have a different set of rules, cause I wouldn't wanna break the rules....even if it's ok for some....ya know?

DNS lists are a figment of everyone's imagination or sumthin'. Let's just have an orgy over at VI's everyone....bring your hazmat suits though.....you're gonna need 'em. At least until I can get her the supplies she needs. Ya know?

So let me see if i understand you correctly, yo would see ANY guy for ANY reason, despite his personality, attitude towards women, and how he talks to you? teach me sempai<3 i don't think money is that valuable in the long run <3 Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

Yup the true colors show <3 damn that escilated quickly

Looks like Maxi is just as classy as i was told, well since you brought it up, you didn't notice i clean up pretty regularly, but i unlike most have a hobby outside of the hobby, the pic in the red was a month after the video in the blue lol <3

as of now my play room is a cosplay explosion since con season just ended

my kitchen stays clean, and for a girls with husky's i keep my house hair-free in case anyone has allergies <3

Maxi... Maxi maxi maxi, i thought you were smarter then that, or at least more professional

speaking of professional, you should know semen is an awful cleaning agent, since it contains dna, blood, urine and is extremely sticky, even worse if yo have some bad habits like excessive drinking and smoking... but makes a lovely facial mask if you get enough of it and they don't drink or smoke.

but you know this already my fair lady <3 thanks for the motivation to keep having fun.... and now i'm in mood for cum, ugh... i usually wait until at least 10:00
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 08:25 AM
because

Even though it's only a few seconds long, it not only shows you do not have a bulge under your panties, but a quip of your voice as well. Here is another of you saying the same thing, but in a different outfit: http://video.backpage.com/1-0587fbe2...338ca5.MOV.mp4

I think you should make a new one, and longer and say more as well. It does not have to be a striptease or anything, but scantily clad and you moving, turning around. A video is better than a few pics any day. Originally Posted by davidfree986

oh i agree, but because i don't have anyone doing video work for me it's harder to show all my ASSets, even with the growth of camera phones they can only do some much with out the right lighting, and with out the right setting,

but my bathroom has the only full length mirror that i can get to because of all my cosplay stuff right now, but cosplay clean p starts after next weekend, if i can get a useful hand to help record an awesome video i'll put it up for sure

i saw some one's video lately, it was either pistol's or JJ where they did a clear chair and they did a squirting video... that was one of the hottest thing i've ever fucking seen, but it looked professionally done and i don't have those kinds of resources
  • BLM69
  • 08-21-2015, 09:12 AM

DNS lists are a figment of everyone's imagination or sumthin'. Let's just have an orgy over at VI's everyone....bring your hazmat suits though.....you're gonna need 'em. At least until I can get her the supplies she needs. Ya know? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Why you hating on the girl? is it the banging body or her youth? I wouldn't rattle her cage if I were you. everybody in here loves a young fine sweet cum dumpster btw
Yup the true colors show <3 damn that escilated quickly

Looks like Maxi is just as classy as i was told, well since you brought it up, you didn't notice i clean up pretty regularly, but i unlike most have a hobby outside of the hobby, the pic in the red was a month after the video in the blue lol <3

as of now my play room is a cosplay explosion since con season just ended

my kitchen stays clean, and for a girls with husky's i keep my house hair-free in case anyone has allergies <3

Maxi... Maxi maxi maxi, i thought you were smarter then that, or at least more professional

speaking of professional, you should know semen is an awful cleaning agent, since it contains dna, blood, urine and is extremely sticky, even worse if yo have some bad habits like excessive drinking and smoking... but makes a lovely facial mask if you get enough of it and they don't drink or smoke.

but you know this already my fair lady <3 thanks for the motivation to keep having fun.... and now i'm in mood for cum, ugh... i usually wait until at least 10:00 Originally Posted by !VI!

You are welcome to interpret what you perceive my words are, but it gets kinda confusing to some, ya know? So, I'll be as clear as I can and feel free to ask me, if you don't understand, because I am always happy to help another lady, much as you are.

I'm very careful about this whole screening thing, because my clients are kinda awesome and I wouldn't want them to feel unsafe when they visit me, not that I would even begin to suggest that any other lady on this board might do such a thing. Of course you are very safe, right? And hey, little darlin', your professionalism shines like the brightest star. Do yo thang, ya smart cookie, you!!

Since I don't actually provide as you, I certainly wouldn't know about using semen as a cleaning agent. It's why I phrased it as a question, hon. Everyone knows I ask questions. Hardly anyone ever gives me straight answers though, ya know? So, I appreciate you clarifying that for me, because you answered with conviction and authority. Me, I research a little further and don't trust everything everyone tells me though. So, if I really wanna know, I'll get with others who might be knowledgeable on such as well. You're so helpful, hon. Thank you! What would we all do without you?

I apologize if ya felt insulted by my previous remarks, I just kinda thought it was your thing...ya know? Spouting all over the place about your likes and whatnot, so I chimed in to let ya know, I think you are perfect being exactly who you are. I'll certainly try harder in my attempts to ensure you feel like the classy lady you show yourself to be. Excuse my failings.....the way you go at it...is just new to me. But hey...all we can hope for is to do the best we can with what we got. Right?

Shall I send my posts for pre approval in the future should I respond to your posts....cause hurting another lady is not my thing. Helping them is. Always happy to make another happy, so I guess we have that in common, right?

Get yourself a facial darlin'. Can't think of anyone who wants it more than you, and ladies should always get as they desire. Play safe and clean, ya naughty little minx, you!

hey BIGLatinGuy.....she's in the mood for cum, or so she states. Go give her some, hon! Should be fun, right?

Of course you'll have to be screened thoroughly and I'm sure she checks her DNS list like she's Santa Clause, cause she's a professional lady! GO VI!
hey BIGItalyGuy.....she's in the mood for cum, or so she states. Go give her some, hon! Should be fun, right?
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I was hoping to see you call biglatinmale "Chubs" again, LOL..
I was hoping to see you call biglatinmale "Chubs" again, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Ah gee, I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings or be insulting, and I would have given more time and consideration to my thoughts, but I have a feeling, he thinks I'm wordy and that's the biggest turn off ever. Just his attitude about my previous posts. Of course, I could be paranoid and delusional though. Been accused of that too and I'm currently waiting for the next diagnosis from all these great guys who know me so well. Big teddybears that would stand up for the ladies and all that. Giving 'em the low down' on what's what and telling ladies what they need to know and then tellin' 'em he already told 'em what was up should they not be clear, so settle down, kinda thing. He's so helpful! I wanna be more like him, not the big part, but the helpful part for sure. No way he ever made a DNS list. Ladies love their Teddy Bears!
  • BLM69
  • 08-21-2015, 10:31 AM
I was hoping to see you call biglatinmale "Chubs" again, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
MM loves to call people names to get her point across, maybe things were different growing up in the 50s? I thought people were more respectful back in the days?

Here is what grandma thinks about the DNS list

DNS lists are a figment of everyone's imagination or sumthin'. Let's just have an orgy over at VI's everyone....bring your hazmat suits though.....you're gonna need 'em. At least until I can get her the supplies she needs. Ya know? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

OMG, I should not have read that while I was eating lunch.

+100000000000

my sentiments exactly
  • !VI!
  • 08-21-2015, 10:53 AM
You are welcome to interpret what you perceive my words are, but it gets kinda confusing to some, ya know? So, I'll be as clear as I can and feel free to ask me, if you don't understand, because I am always happy to help another lady, much as you are.

I'm very careful about this whole screening thing, because my clients are kinda awesome and I wouldn't want them to feel unsafe when they visit me, not that I would even begin to suggest that any other lady on this board might do such a thing. Of course you are very safe, right? And hey, little darlin', your professionalism shines like the brightest star. Do yo thang, ya smart cookie, you!!

Since I don't actually provide as you, I certainly wouldn't know about using semen as a cleaning agent. It's why I phrased it as a question, hon. Everyone knows I ask questions. Hardly anyone ever gives me straight answers though, ya know? So, I appreciate you clarifying that for me, because you answered with conviction and authority. Me, I research a little further and don't trust everything everyone tells me though. So, if I really wanna know, I'll get with others who might be knowledgeable on such as well. You're so helpful, hon. Thank you! What would we all do without you?

I apologize if ya felt insulted by my previous remarks, I just kinda thought it was your thing...ya know? Spouting all over the place about your likes and whatnot, so I chimed in to let ya know, I think you are perfect being exactly who you are. I'll certainly try harder in my attempts to ensure you feel like the classy lady you show yourself to be. Excuse my failings.....the way you go at it...is just new to me. But hey...all we can hope for is to do the best we can with what we got. Right?

Shall I send my posts for pre approval in the future should I respond to your posts....cause hurting another lady is not my thing. Helping them is. Always happy to make another happy, so I guess we have that in common, right?

Get yourself a facial darlin'. Can't think of anyone who wants it more than you, and ladies should always get as they desire. Play safe and clean, ya naughty little minx, you!

hey BIGLatinGuy.....she's in the mood for cum, or so she states. Go give her some, hon! Should be fun, right?

Of course you'll have to be screened thoroughly and I'm sure she checks her DNS list like she's Santa Clause, cause she's a professional lady! GO VI! Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Ah gee, I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings or be insulting, and I would have given more time and consideration to my thoughts, but I have a feeling, he thinks I'm wordy and that's the biggest turn off ever. Just his attitude about my previous posts. Of course, I could be paranoid and delusional though. Been accused of that too and I'm currently waiting for the next diagnosis from all these great guys who know me so well. Big teddybears that would stand up for the ladies and all that. Giving 'em the low down' on what's what and telling ladies what they need to know and then tellin' 'em he already told 'em what was up should they not be clear, so settle down, kinda thing. He's so helpful! I wanna be more like him, not the big part, but the helpful part for sure. No way he ever made a DNS list. Ladies love their Teddy Bears! Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
honestly maleficent, you are right... BLM isn't on my DNS list in fact to my knowledge i have no qualms with him? but you know you can go back to being a queen now and stop being a dragon <3 it doesn't suit you ma'am.

but then again, you think i'm a guy lol

i've been called many MANY things in my time on ECCIE, but i don't think i've ever been called a guy lol, but you know so it be said so it is, to all the guys i've seen i'm so sorry i have not been honest, i was just hiding my enormous penis in my well made man made vagina

please forgive me

you can be a lovely lady, let's see the queen more then not. as you said let's be better for everyone...

i had a facial today ^.^ yup it was worth
Why you hating on the girl? is it the banging body or her youth? I wouldn't rattle her cage if I were you. everybody in here loves a young fine sweet cum dumpster btw Originally Posted by biglatinmale

She wasn't hating and she didn't say one thing that wasn't true. Sometimes you need to separate your hate from the message.

Oh and have you heard about the sexy-crazy meter. Or the sexy-danger meter. I understand that bareback/creampie really swings that meter for a lot of you but have you read the reviews. I mean really read the reviews because I don't see a lot of the crazy bone bla bla bla going on. I see a lot of

For those of you without PA that isn't a sentence fragment I took in to a different place so you will have to switch to your male handle to read the rest or ask one of your lapdogs like invisible.