Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

Hellurrr
Sup...
  • Bosco
  • 05-27-2016, 11:07 AM
Say what you will about the OP's posts and motives, but it reinforces my theory of why I don't see providers who continually post and hang out (ie. lurk) in the co-ed thread. Too much drama for me.
Oh no!!! Whatever will I do????? Some random nutsuck on the Internet doesn't want my stanck ass pussy.

Hahaha.

Dude, no one gives a shit who you see. Least of all me.

Happy Friday!
  • Bosco
  • 05-27-2016, 11:32 AM
Oh no!!! Whatever will I do????? Some random nutsuck on the Internet doesn't want my stanck ass pussy.

Hahaha.

Dude, no one gives a shit who you see. Least of all me.

Happy Friday! Originally Posted by THN
I've seen your co-horts, but I will stay away from the likes of you, Drama Queen.
Bosco, you really hurt me in a way you can't even imagine. I'll never be whole.

If you find an old homeless woman on the street someday and you can smell the pussy funk from 20 paces, odds are it's me, still shaken and scared from never having seen you.

Please consider a mercy fuck to help lift my spirits. Thanck you.
  • Bosco
  • 05-27-2016, 11:55 AM
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=305

I believe I dealt with you and your drama a few summers ago. It looks like July is near.
Oh ya that was a sick burn, yo. Bet!

Bosco, i can tell by the way you're hanging on to irrelevant posts from three years ago that you MIGHT BE more invested in this than me.

So in case you've been in jail or otherwise not able to have a life, allow me to catch you up:

I don't provide much anymore. I work a regular job. I go to regular school and have a regular life. I couldn't give two day old shits about your opinion of me. Not then and definitely not now. I see who I want when I want and I don't like seeing dumbasses who feel threatened by me and need to call me a drama queen. I've never done anything wrong to anyone here. I don't bullshit people, beg for money, complain about my situation or play the victim to try and get business. Not sure what your definition of drama is, but I certainly don't have it in my life or my business.

Now if you don't mind, please take your sorry begging ass off my stincky pussy threAD. The rest of us are here to have fun. Go kick rocks if you wanna be a sour puss.
  • snarl
  • 05-27-2016, 12:50 PM
It's not just providers. I've got a stincky pussy, too.

I'm not sure what that fucking cat's problem is, but she gets gas about once a week and farts up a storm. She made my eyes water the other day. It really doesn't help that her favorite spot is on the back of the couch. I'll be watching TV and she'll jump, and then the wave of stank will assault me.
Oh ya that was a sick burn, yo. Bet!

Bosco, i can tell by the way you're hanging on to irrelevant posts from three years ago that you MIGHT BE more invested in this than me.

So in case you've been in jail or otherwise not able to have a life, allow me to catch you up:

I don't provide much anymore. I work a regular job. I go to regular school and have a regular life. I couldn't give two day old shits about your opinion of me. Not then and definitely not now. I see who I want when I want and I don't like seeing dumbasses who feel threatened by me and need to call me a drama queen. I've never done anything wrong to anyone here. I don't bullshit people, beg for money, complain about my situation or play the victim to try and get business. Not sure what your definition of drama is, but I certainly don't have it in my life or my business.

Now if you don't mind, please take your sorry begging ass off my stincky pussy threAD. The rest of us are here to have fun. Go kick rocks if you wanna be a sour puss. Originally Posted by THN
Hi Stink Wr are having fun on your expense. Summer in July means even more stink in the pink. Keep up the good work. You are doing just fine. Pilli
Referee: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

Ding, Ding, Ding.......

**crowd screaming wildly**

Announcer, "And Bosco stays down for the count!

Yes folks, another fucktard learns not to mess with a stancky pussy unless he really knows what he is doing."
Stinky drama...no thank you!
After it's said and done. Stinky pussy isn't cool. Sorry
Especially stincky pussy that's just been sitting there untouched for four years. Can you imagine the stench???. Ugh. That's some nasty shit.

But hey, whatever rocks your socks, HobbySnob. You brought it up so it must be on your mind. Are you loving all this stincky pussy? I sure hope so.

Stincky pussy matters. #thestruggleisreal
#blackstinckypussylivesmatter