Long day for Obama

The more LittleEva tries to prove he's not stupid, the funnier and more stupid he gets!

It's obvious you're no longer even trying to defend your stupid, factually unsustainable remark, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All you are is a lying chimpaholic you have been answered checkmated and you insist on babbling the same repetive bull shit.

Since this is my OP I can interrupt and say that EVA sounds real desperate in his posts. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The more LittleEva tries to prove he's not stupid, the funnier and more stupid he gets!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

If you two dipshits are carrying water for the chimpaholic it leaves you looking stupid. Oh sorry I forgot you are stupid.y
Since this is my OP I can interrupt and say that EVA sounds real desperate in his posts. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Where is it written that the OP gets any special privileges?

Most people wouldn't post thread after thread on the same subject. Just the Idiot family.

Of course it doesn't matter any more. IBIdiot has hijacked the thread and turned it into a typical IBIdiot bulemia attack!

Where is it written that the OP gets any special privileges?

Most people wouldn't post thread after thread on the same subject. Just the Idiot family.

Of course it doesn't matter any more. IBIdiot has hijacked the thread and turned it into a typical IBIdiot bulemia attack!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

All you are is a lying chimpaholic you have been answered checkmated and you insist on babbling the same repetive bull shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMFAO you really have given up shit for brains . Thanks, I new your desperation was going to resort to photoshop.
LMFAO you really have given up shit for brains . Thanks, I new your desperation was going to resort to photoshop. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You "new" that, eh, LittleEva? Do you know what Photosop is?

You "new" that, eh, LittleEva? Do you know what Photosop is?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No I don't dull knife why don't you explain it to me as I wrote photoshop. My god you are slipping fast. PS typo for knew.
LMFAO you really have given up shit for brains . Thanks, I new your desperation was going to resort to photoshop. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pictures have historically been used to inform and educate illiterate morons such as yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; hence, your deprecation of such only serves to further underscore your congenital stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Further, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your POV was stupid, and your subsequent lies to cover your stupidity are even more stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Pictures have historically been used to inform and educate illiterate morons such as yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; hence, your deprecation of such only serves to further underscore your congenital stupidity, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Further, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your POV was stupid, and your subsequent lies to cover your stupidity are even more stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pictures are used by the ones unable to express themselves. You need to go to the thread 74 school shootings go to post 199 and see if you can figure it out. Wakko has put up links that predate your one you trumpet about chimps. He has already declared that he is too fucking dumb to get it, so it will be interesting for your take on it.
Pictures are used by the ones unable to express themselves. You need to go to the thread 74 school shootings go to post 199 and see if you can figure it out. Wakko has put up links that predate your one you trumpet about chimps. He has already declared that he is too fucking dumb to get it, so it will be interesting for your take on it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's not an intelligent, truthful thought in your post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're so stupid you don't know you capitulated the moment you started citing the men you earlier dismissed as irrelevant, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
There's not an intelligent, truthful thought in your post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're so stupid you don't know you capitulated the moment you started citing the men you earlier dismissed as irrelevant, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What I thought chimp for brains. I was really surprised how stupid you are. I dismissed no one you in bred cocksucker.
I see you didn't check out the post or you would have stuck the chimp up your ass.
Of course you didn't understand it being too stupid to understand it.
What I thought chimp for brains. I was really surprised how stupid you are. I dismissed no one you in bred cocksucker.
I see you didn't check out the post or you would have stuck the chimp up your ass.
Of course you didn't understand it being too stupid to understand it.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh, but you did dismiss what those team members said, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And that was pointed out to your stupid, lying ass in an earlier post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
Oh, but you did dismiss what those team members said, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And that was pointed out to your stupid, lying ass in an earlier post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO, Winner of the DMFOB is In bred Hankering. Also about to garner the lying dickhead of the year award. Do you have to brush your teeth, or does the nurse do it?
I thought Obama was going to close Gitmo.....uh what happened with that promise...... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
He is once all the prisoner are released back to the original countries they came from. Gitmo is getting like a Holiday Inn. Complimentary Breakfast and a free ride to the Airport. They'll probably even let them keep a towel or two. It's all part of Obama's apology tour gig. It's beginning to play out nicely for him.

Jim
LMAO, Winner of the DMFOB is In bred Hankering. Also about to garner the lying dickhead of the year award. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the only liar here, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and here's the evidence proving it: