TOP 10 STRECH MARKS THAT YOU WANT TO STAY COVERED!!!

I know she looks awesome with clothes on. I think the issue these trolls have exposed is when she is naked she does not look the same, hence the stomach. Wtf, leave this poor girl alone.
Nice try Mata Leon... You're the only one that speaks of her like this.

By the way... when are you going to add your Tranny GF Ken Doll to the list?
We're still waiting!

Or did he/she ditch you when the shit hit the fan and you became totally worthless, unable to be used?
I have seen selina both in public and bcd. There is nothing about her that i found to be displeasing. I didnt even notice her mommy marks.
Maybe she should post a close up to price what you are saying?. I am sure you are just being nice.
For her to have kids and a body like hers is to be commended. A lot of providers look way worse and never had kids.

She is georgous and probably one of the only providers I would actually see. If she'd see me.
Is kendall post-op?
I am a decent person dogcatcher, this much is true. However i do not sugar coat things, if i had seen anything that bothered me i would have said so.
Good gracious...

I'm like Kendrick Lamar, "Let me see some natural, an ass with some stretch marks."

If you don't like them don't see the new provider.

And ladies if you got stretch marks, cool because as long as you can fuck, suck and take the soulpole, we shall get along great.
Good gracious...

I'm like Kendrick Lamar, "Let me see some natural, an ass with some stretch marks."

And ladies if you got stretch marks, cool because as long as you can fuck, suck and take the soulpole, we shall get along great. Originally Posted by scsholar
By far one of the best replies
I agree
Good gracious...

And ladies if you got stretch marks, cool because as long as you can fuck, suck and take the soulpole, we shall get along great. Originally Posted by scsholar
My soulmate hahaha
Mata #4