Corona exposure

damn echo.....

damn echo..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
TRUTH
There are those for whom it is impossible to have an original thought, or even a well used one uniquely expressed.

This defectiveness loses elections because people see easily through bland remanufactured bullshit.
There are those for whom it is impossible to have an original thought, or even a well used one uniquely expressed.

This defectiveness loses elections because people see easily through bland remanufactured bullshit. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Explain in party terms
It's a general observation, holds true for both parties.
MINX-TV.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Can we get an update from DR. Minx tv per the pandemic....
Good one jokacz.

The funny thing is that I think those things really do work on some people.

At the moment I'm more surprised by Bernie rolling over and playing dead than anything else.

You shouldn't call it a Chinese flu though, that's pretty racist. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
The name isn't to call out race. It's geographical.
Here are a few other examples that are not racist:
West Nile Virus
Spanish Flu
Rocky Mountain Fever
Ebola
West Nile Virus
Spanish Flu
Rocky Mountain Fever
Ebola Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

I know.
Can we get an update from DR. Minx tv per the pandemic.... Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
I thinck we are all on pins and needles waiting.....
This shit must be murdering these prostitutes.
This shit must be murdering these prostitutes. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
donts call ...handy a shit
West Nile Virus
Spanish Flu
Rocky Mountain Fever
Ebola Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

It is to call out a race and the donald admitted to it. He didn't even find it offensive to have his staff nickname it the kungflu.
The Donald is a trolling forum. You're going there to fact check? I't's not supported by Trump himself. Lol.
Now KungFlu is hilarious, so is Flu Manchu. If you can't laugh at that, then you're way too serious. I'm Italian and can laugh at wop jokes. What makes you think an Asian can't handle it. Sounds like soft bigotry of low expectations to me. Racial virtue signalling, whatever you want to call it. It's a weak move.
But regardless, Trump didn't laugh when the race baiting journalist brought it up. He asked her who said it, and she said I don't know who it was. How convenient for her, no way to fact check if it even happened. Did you really buy into her phony outage? She could care less about someone calling it the KungFlu, she just wanted to call out Trump. If she really gave a shit, she would call out her own network for the dozens of times they said Wuhan Flu, and Chinese Corona.Virus on the air, up until a few weeks ago.
Watch the conference for yourself don't just take the garbage media's chopped up footage as gospel.
How does anyone take these fake activist journalists serious?
"President Trump, will you denounce blah blah blah? They're not genuine questions, it's just noise spewing from miserable plastic people (I don't mean you Plastic Man&#128521
DO NOT CLICK THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awS7MsVCfA4
its only for Plastic man
plastic man ...enjoys lunch in wet ...markets alls over ....china