11 Officers Shot 3 Dead

Marion Barry was caught on film smoking crack with his mistress and the black community rallied around him. Originally Posted by Super Sonic
I'm a big Fan of Marion Barry (R.I.P.), but yeah, his constituents were hardcore supporters.. the back story is too long to delve into here, but Barry basically took back D.C. government from an oppressive Federal Government, and thus made a lot of enemies.. he was shot and held hostage in the Hanafi Muslim standoff in 1977.. as you know, the FBI set up that encounter with the crack pipe and FORMER Mistress.. Barry's supporters knew "the Man" was out to get him, they had tried to hang Barry for years.. it became an "us vs. them" scenario.

Thank you, did you miss the joke? Maybe it was a poor setup? Yeah, I probably suck at these things.
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Ha! I get your jokes, DK, but I have noticed in other threads guys miss the humor.. maybe you do need some polish, LOL (that's polish, as in clean up, not the Polish people in Eastern Europe, LOL.. so there's no misunderstanding)
so Obama will be speaking at the Meyerson in 90 minutes.. I'm reminded of this performance by Body Count last Summer, at Trees.. "Cop Killer"..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vRfY9OR7T0

I have to wonder, if Body Count rolled into town, say, this weekend.. what the reaction would be? for those who don't know or remember, that song was released in 1992 to great controversy, not long after the L.A. Rodney King-based rioting.. the song was quickly pulled from the album.
the suspect was thought to be a armed robbery suspect. If the cop used a taser and the suspect turned his gun on him, the cop is dead. There are more whites killed by cops than blacks. And in 90 percent of the cases whether the suspect was white or black there was a reason to shoot him. Originally Posted by dallasfan
"the suspect was thought to be a armed robbery suspect...." By the shooting officer, correct? So that "thought" of this sole officer justified him shooting Philando on the spot?

Here’s Alton Sterling, the guy they’re making a cause celebre out of.
  • 9/09/96 aggravated battery
  • 10/31/97 2nd degree battery
  • 1/06/98 simple battery
  • 5/04/00 public intimidation
  • 9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile
  • 9/04/01 domestic violence
  • 5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
  • 7/11/05 receiving stolen things
  • 9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place
  • 3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
  • 4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
  • 4/04/08 domestic abuse battery
  • 6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
  • 10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
  • 8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender
  • 4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender
  • 6/14/16 ecstacy and marijuana possession
Read more: http://thehayride.com/2016/07/good-g...#ixzz4EAaaB2vR Originally Posted by Super Sonic
Good Grief, he hasn't been dead a dozen times already???!!!
Good Grief, he hasn't been dead a dozen times already???!!! Originally Posted by andymarksman
So.... Does his life matter ??
Yes, when he has only "one life" left in him....
the service that just finished.. I thought Obama gave an excellent presentation, if I had a minor complaint, it would be his implied assumption that the Baton Rouge and Minnesota shootings were completely unjustified.. and that may be so, but as the President, I would expect he would wait on the justice system.. he has been burned before.

Bush gave a great talk as well.. he got a little too "into" "the Battle Hymn of the Republic" at the close, LOL,, he started to dance and sway, while the other dozen, or so, VIP's onstage were somber.. I think Michelle Obama calmed Bush quickly, he settled down after a few moments.

and I bet there will be lots of inquiries on the Stevie Wonder song Chief Brown read from.. Brown suggested the song was from 1974, but it's actually from the Songs in the Key of Life album, 1976.. the song is "As", I bet there's a flood of Google searches the rest of today.
Yeah can't wait. Michelle for prez. 2023.
If he wasn't obeying orders and there was a threat to the cop, absolutely. There were other cops that were shot last week because they were not on their toes.

"the suspect was thought to be a armed robbery suspect...." By the shooting officer, correct? So that "thought" of this sole officer justified him shooting Philando on the spot?

Originally Posted by andymarksman
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...dead-officers/

This one don't give a fuck about 5 dead police
If he wasn't obeying orders and there was a threat to the cop, absolutely. There were other cops that were shot last week because they were not on their toes. Originally Posted by dallasfan
"If he wasn't obeying orders...." Or was he..., but the officer didn't give a damn to his own orders anyway?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tapes-show-officer-mistook-castile-for-robbery-suspect/ar-BBufLmm?li=BBnb7Kz
Yeah can't wait. Michelle for prez. 2023. Originally Posted by PeterBota
But not 2020?
So.... Does his life matter ?? Originally Posted by PeterBota

Nope, not one bit.
But not 2020? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Trump will finish his 2 terms... Then Michelle will try.
Nope, not one bit. Originally Posted by pyramider
I agree !!!