250,000 illegal votes found in Arizona!!!

Speedy, if you want any credibility going forward then you need to acknowledge that this is an AUDIT and not a recount. I shouldn't have to go into the difference by now but lets get it correct. Arizona is having an audit which is much more stringent than any recount. Unlike the democrat party you're in favor of the AUDIT going forward. Why? I suppose you're saying that there is insufficient fraud to endanger the outcome of the election. If only the democrat party seemed that secure.

Questions to be answered;
Why were expectations of the election so different from the outcome?
Why did Fox News call the Arizona election hours before any other network?
Why is the Maricopa County Election Commission (MCEC) stonewalling the Arizona senate even after a judge said that the Senate is responsible for a fair election?
Why is the MCEC avoiding giving up passwords that should have been part and parcel of the court judgement?
Why did the Arizona Secretary of State (Democrat Katie Hobbs) try to sneak in a member of her office disguised as part of the press pool?
Why have private organizations outside the state of Arizona filed motions to stop the audit?

Conclusion:
Will the audit uncover "fraud"? I don't know but I expect something stinks or why would they try so hard to cover it up.
Will the audit uncover "irregularities"? Yes, what election doesn't have irregularities.
Will it be greater than or equal to the margin of difference between Trump and Biden (11,000 votes out of 3.2 million votes)? I don't know but I would like to know.
If the audit finds sufficient problems in sufficient numbers to cast doubt on the reported outcome of the election will Biden supporters accept that something nefarious happened? Probably not. It is a cult you know.
If the audit confirms that the election night results are legitimate will the Trump supporters accept those findings? Since it won't change anything...probably but a lot of noses will have to be held.
Should the actions of the MCEC be investigated? Hell, yes.

What happens if there is proven fraud, irregularities, or enough invalid ballots are thrown out to change the election outcome? It is not a given that a judge would take it upon him or herself to order a new election or change the results. That's a completely different thing in itself.

So what happens if no judge will order a new election even if it is obviously needed? What happens if a judge does order a new election? We know that the Biden Justice Department will file injunctions and writs to stop such a thing.

If Arizona becomes Trump country again, what happens in Nevada, Michigan, Georgia, and Wisconsin since everyone of them has similar problems with their election process? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The Military will step in. Trump tried every legal remedy. SCOTUS clearly punted. Election laws were changed illegally in the swing states.They already have all the info. Trump didn’t make Space Force it’s own branch of the Military for nothing.
The Military will step in. Originally Posted by bambino
It's been 6 months. You think they will step in now? Bwahahahaha!

It's been 6 months. You think they will step in now? Bwahahahaha!

Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Don’t say I didn’t tell you so!!!!!!

But don’t worry PFunkster, everything’s going to be alright!

https://t.me/Q_Tel411/5565

BAHAHAHAHA
I thought oeb11 was a broken record, but you’ve filled in admirably.

Jeepers!
I see pfunk has found a cereal he likes.
250,000 ridiculous election fraud posts found in the Eccie political forum. With more to come on a daily basis
Is it a coincidence that the words "foolish" and "bambino" contain the same number of letters?

Of course it is
Is it a coincidence that the words "foolish" and "bambino" contain the same number of letters?

Of course it is Originally Posted by Jam3768
Same number as your handle. Coincidence?

BAHAHAHAHA
I initially avoided comparing your handle to the word "asinine," even though that glass slipper fits you perfectly
Back on topic after the rude interruption:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sswords-video/
Let's analyze what we have here. An asinine thread where the op is the incredibly foolish bambino.

The stars are perfectly aligned.
https://t.me/ICONS2021/6718

The hits keep coming out of Arizona
The true Bambino -- Babe Ruth -- consistently hit monstrous home runs.

You hit nothing but foul balls and weak grounders back to the pitcher