McCabe Fired.

• WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 07:52 PM
It’s prostate you dumbass. And you’re dumber that your protege Mystake. Which is a huge accomplishment. Originally Posted by bambino
You two have the brain power of a slug but I bet Cherie has a bigger clit than you !
You two have the brain power of a slug but I bet Cherie has a bigger clit than you ! Originally Posted by WTF
I bet her clit gets harder than your dick.
You two have the brain power of a slug but I bet Cherie has a bigger clit than you ! Originally Posted by WTF
Remember 0zombie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_wJV1FQlGM
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2018, 08:48 PM
I bet her clit gets harder than your dick. Originally Posted by bambino
Not if she pairs up with Olivia.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
McCabe is still fired, isn't he?
So now lying is okay?
It took you long enough to admit that's the way you feel.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Now you say it's okay to lie and due process means nothing. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Stop lying about what I said... especially since I already addressed your lies.

Didn't say that. I said sometimes it takes a liar to beat a liar. A liar like you should appreciate my candor. But since you're a liar, I know you can't speak the truth about me. Originally Posted by lustylad
Democrats are the most lawless pieces of shit you will ever find.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 09:29 AM
McCabe is still fired, isn't he? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He retired but they fired him before he could leave!

Oh that Trump is a wise one....fire the man who just retired!

Oh and he can get another government job....work it for a couple of days and have his benefits back where he thought they'd be.

Oh and he can get another government job....work it for a couple of days and have his benefits back where he thought they'd be. Originally Posted by WTF
And then get thrown in jail.

Oh and he can get another government job....work it for a couple of days and have his benefits back where he thought they'd be. Originally Posted by WTF
why think it is that various dim politicians have expressed the desire or made the offer to hire McCabe for those few days?

mccabe, who, by his peers, other fbi agents, has been found to be worthy of firing?
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 03:04 PM

mccabe, who, by his peers, other fbi agents, has been found to be worthy of firing? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yes after Trump through tweeter had basically threatened to fire them if they didn't fire McCabe.

Trumps tweets will come back to haunt him once again.

Trump is basically wanting a military junta...with Trump as leader based on his vast experience in military high school boarding school
Are up still blaming Trump for this Whatthefuckdoiknow? Your stupidity knows no bounds does it? McCabe was being investigated before Trump ever got elected. It took the IG and personnel a long time to get through the stonewalling from McCabe, Comey, and company. Trump must have made McCabe lie under oath didn't he? Get something through your thick skull idiot. McCabe got himself fired. Nobody else.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 03:11 PM
McCabe got himself fired. Nobody else. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Just like Trump is responsible for Muller and the coming trillion dollar a year deficits!
Trump did not appoint Mueller dimwit. The dimbocrats crying (and Comey and McCabe lying and getting Rosenstein's help) got Mueller put in. The dimbos wrongdoing is all coming out and no amount of deflecting will stop it. Mueller will not be able to cover it up and protect them after he IG gets done with them (and THAT was Mueller's REAL job).
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2018, 04:25 PM
Trump did not appoint Mueller dimwit. . Originally Posted by Lantern2814
And McCabe did not appoint the IG to investigate him!

Yet their actions led to both happening you illiterate illogical hillbilly.