How many of us are left from ASPD?

fuckin hooter!!
pearl man reminded me today of one of my fondest memories of the aspd "battle" threads . can anyone guess or remember what it was?
I am still around.
pearl man reminded me today of one of my fondest memories of the aspd "battle" threads . can anyone guess or remember what it was? Originally Posted by cage196
White Knight/Black Knight arguments?
White Knight/Black Knight arguments? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Which one? They were as numerous as Hooter no show threads.
Lurked as a non-player for a year or so and joined in 2006.

Used a different handle and was not much of a poster. It took me quite a while to work up the nerve to try to see someone. Met some wonderful ladies, most of whom have retired now.

Reese someone had you to themselves and GAVE YOU UP? Now THAT is a shock. But I'm glad that you are here.
my avatar! which now i realize there are new rules on this board and i need to change it
Started with ASPD 2004
my avatar! which now i realize there are new rules on this board and i need to change it Originally Posted by cage196
I remembered your old avatar when you mentioned it, but I don't remember the dust up about it. Other than it being aimed RIGHT at me, it's ok!!!!

And who had the leaping Bengal tiger avatar, I can't remember his stage name, but do remember he left us way too early. I saved his avatar somewhere.

Thanks for more memories PM!!
I joined aspd around the year 2000 ..... I think. I remember some epic battle threads.

Anyone remember Mad Dog and his blonde nemesis?

The happy hours were a lot of fun. I attended the second or third one held in Bedford. Enjoyed them for quite a while. The Martini times were fun until the "chicken" was invited. Some people I will not share a room with no matter how large the room.

Met some interesting people while I was in the game.

Hey Bubba! Still up North?
I wish madddog was still around to remind people to ALWAYS INCLUDE THE LADY'S NAME IN THE TITLE OF THE REVIEW.
fuck i miss maddog. That guy was a straight up good guy.
I know I miss RoadKing and the not forgotten DragonAss........great guys!!
Registered back on ASPD in 2006 .....

And I am still here...
pearl man reminded me today of one of my fondest memories of the aspd "battle" threads . can anyone guess or remember what it was? Originally Posted by cage196
Lol. Funny just talked too pearlman.