Is Wakeup a Mod?

I read a rumor just the other day where the owner was thincking about making Wakeup an admintard and give him CC's old job of babysitting Upset NY. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Interesting, especially now that CB (not to confused with cb, CC, CD, CDB, CBJ, CBT, TCB, BCBS, BBCR or LD's BBC) has taken to posting in Upset.
Could he change his avatar pic to Captain Ahab?
I read a rumor just the other day where the owner was thincking about making Wakeup an admintard and give him CC's old job of babysitting Upset NY.

I was all for it......I never liked Wakeup no how. Originally Posted by dearhunter
do we get a prize ta get him quit ?
Could he change his avatar pic to Captain Ahab? Originally Posted by Ceremony
Is that another fella wearing makeup? Whew
....Oh he is! He IS!!!

Check out Roo's royal fuckup here:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059934902

I got me a gen-u-wine infraction out of the deal. Yes...from Wakey.

Jeezis...this took long enough.....

This mighta seemed like it wuz more fun than you could have fuckin whores, but I'm thinckin it really has just started boyz....and gals (of course!)...

Cuz now....we gots a new Sheriff! One who knows it all, including the rules. And enforces them rigorously. None o' this "warning" shit. The principles on this site....where we talk about whores and cucks...is far too important. We is saved.
uh jimmie poultry all ...this done been answered in ...this thread:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2157151
Wakey IS a Mod!....

....Oh he is! He IS!!!

We is saved. Originally Posted by rooster
GP like carnage is sure to follow.....
uh jimmie poultry all ...this done been answered in ...this thread:

] Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yer as dumb as Wakey, implying that I'm weepin cuck-o-dile tears over not bein able to dish out points fer silly jimmies revealin North Korean launch codes and other very important ROS details....

Just remember me this way: when I "failed"...I failed big. Unlike those other wuss's, who went out with a whimper and became ambASSadors....

Now...yer derailing this threAd....and I'm gonna report yer ass to a real Mod. We got more of 'em than we need now, and I'm takin advantage....

Check out Roo's royal fuckup here:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1059934902

I got me a gen-u-wine infraction out of the deal. Yes...from Wakey.

Jeezis...this took long enough.....
Originally Posted by rooster
Hmmmm.... I don't see him listed as an Upset modtard... so I guess he just did some drive by modtarding to give you points???
I'm sure the local guys gotta be pleased with THAT development....

edit add ---
Upon reflection... I couldn't have written the script for how this played out any better than the way it did....
Until I'm sure that I'm told -- "incorrect"... which of course has proven over and over again to be "wrong"... heh...
Just remember me this way: when I "failed"...I failed big. Unlike those other wuss's, who went out with a whimper and became ambASSadors.... Originally Posted by rooster
oh yer ...plastic man ...sure does done remember whens ya failed cause that failure done ...been one a yer ...plastic mans ...greatest victories

...an now ...plastic man ...fights on the side ...a the good guys runnin this beloved board tryin ...ta fend off yer constant an unrelentin attacks
Nah...you don't get to take the credit for my "failure." Yer impersonation of wakey and his obtuse "implications" of inside info is fallin flat.

But...speakin of...yer continued use of the word "failure" is becoming....interesting. I remember the first time someone said they hoped I "failed" as a Mod....whut happened to that feller??!! ....some say he's still around....mebbe....mebbeeee... .

(nah)

Regardless, the moderatin behavior of wakey and our ol pal GP define the word. I never took no (really) cheap shots, made vague threats (mine were direct!), or shilled (openly) for any hook. The only thing I regret was taking the gig seriously at all. Wakey ain't never gonna learn that one....

Hmmmm.... I don't see him listed as an Upset modtard... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Jumpin jeezis, jimmy! Yer right! I don't see him listed as one either. Nor as one in ANY area, actually. Not yet anyway. Not unless it is "private" info....again....you, know, kinda WOTS stuff....(so don't post any screenshots or anything)

....so I guess he just did some drive by modtarding to give you points??? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
It seems that IS what happened....even though he said he shouldn't (and wouldn't) be doing that. But we shouldn't be surprised cuz another of his fav techniques is to portray pettiness as righteousness ....

(whew - can I nominate myself fer a fav fraze?)

But he was just doin what ALL good Mods would do, after all...(or maybe it wuz just WOTS again....ah, fuckit)

....I'm sure the local guys gotta be pleased with THAT development.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
No doubt. I can only imagine what will happen when they notice.

But....you have given me serious pause for thought. My original point may still be valid, i.e. he's not a Real Mod. He still ain't in charge of a geography. And he does stupid, low-rent shit. He claims the reason I got points is because I was "warned" before for disclosing "private" info. But let's remember where that "warning" came from...it was the result of him pulling a cheap-shit baby con to get me to post the info in the first place. You could say "shame on you, Roo - just own it." But I gotta say that I don't think most "Real" Mods would do that....even on a whim..

And...last point (fer now, don't get all excited!)....there ain't no "Welcome" threAd other than the one I created. Nuthin from "Admin." And even though I carry boatload o' cred around these parts...mine just ain't official. I just wanted to be the first. Kinda like when I fuck Chelly right before spa duz....

I'm gonna take a big dump at my next incall and thinck on this.....
I can only imagine what will happen when they notice. Originally Posted by rooster
Hmmmm, ever think they may have noticed awhile ago?
Wakeup love him some Upset NY