Nobody wants to talk about Trump’s “not a racist word in his trope” attack on Rep. Elijah Cummings and Baltimore?

I live a wonderful life, have a lovely home, and a great number of friends who I get to see on a regular basis. You can't do reviews little skippy if no will see you. It is Friday, you know,, and I have things to do, and I am sure you do as well.

Do not be late, since Lefty Lucy and Rosey Palm are the only ones you have hope of getting a BJ from!!

BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Yeah, You live a wonderful life behind a key board in your mother's basement. You're just tooting your own horn and that's a dead give away that you haven't done your life. You're dismissed, you're just a fraud.
They already have little skippy, but since I want to retire early in 2 years, the last thing I want is to be roped in to paying 18 years of bills for a kid I do not want. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
They already have? Look-at-Stupid-jr perhaps?
No, but I hear yo mother do. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

Looks like shit I saw in a museum. Several, in fact.

SMFH.
Yeah, You live a wonderful life behind a key board in your mother's basement. You're just tooting your own horn and that's a dead give away that you haven't done your life. You're dismissed, you're just a fraud. Originally Posted by Levianon17
How it must suck not to have a life skippy? My mother is no longer alive, so watch your mouth kid
How it must suck not to have a life skippy? My mother is no longer alive, so watch your mouth kid Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Oh whats the matter you still live down there and hate to admit it, lol.
How it must suck not to have a life skippy? My mother is no longer alive, so watch your mouth kid Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Or what?
Oh whats the matter you still live down there and hate to admit it, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

???
Oh whats the matter you still live down there and hate to admit it, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Live WHERE frickin' moron? You WISH you could say this to my face, but you can't little skippy.
Looks like shit I saw in a museum. Several, in fact.

SMFH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, a Nazi museum as a matter of fact.
Live WHERE frickin' moron? You WISH you could say this to my face, but you can't little skippy. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

isn't it about time for you to head over to Lone Star Park? the first post time is 6:05 pm. Better hurry so you can put down a bet.
isn't it about time for you to head over to Lone Star Park? the first post time is 6:05 pm. Better hurry so you can put down a bet. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The quality of the races at Lone Star Park is now so poor, that I seldom bet on anything this time of year except Saratoga and Del Mar. It also seems your calendar is amiss. The thoroughbred season at Lone Star ended in July.

Also, ever hear of Mobile ECCIE?
Live WHERE frickin' moron? You WISH you could say this to my face, but you can't little skippy. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Don't get "Testy" it shows weakness.
Don't get "Testy" it shows weakness. Originally Posted by Levianon17
It's fact, you had a chance today and you are dismissed.
It's fact, you had a chance today and you are dismissed. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
I am dismissed? I told you that in an earlier thread. Come up with your own words don't use mine. You show no originality.