No glove and lots of love - Barebacking in the hobby

How do you get the provider to drink that many before a session? Originally Posted by daty/o
never have to dy/o, most ladies seem so happy to see me they're always sayin' 'damn I need a drink/shot/hit/toke/line/snort ... ' or something like that. I assume it's to calm down so they don't strain a pussy muscle.
Well said Kendall
  • anita
  • 09-14-2015, 09:52 PM
What in the fuck is that smell?

Oh... nevermind, it's just this thread.

I can't believe it's come to this point in the hobby. It feels like it's fixing to become an advertised menu item for some ladies.

I can understand a lady and special guy or two who have had a long time arrangement sliding on the "rules" occasionally. It doesn't really bother me thinking of it like that. I wouldn't want to be part of it, but I can understand it.

But the whole putting it on the menu and letting everybody who knocks on the door repeatedly pump a load in just grosses me the fuck out. Yall have fun with that. And all yall fuckers who want to diddle around in a pussy knowing it's just been jizzed in over and over recently by multiple other guys are just not in your right mind.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
+1
Since WE is obvi the only professional here with six years of training he will be able to tell you with 99.999999999% assurance that unfortunately, there is not a medication available to make your penis bigger. Originally Posted by milfy2002
Since you feel like answering for me- there's plenty of medications that can help burn away some cellulite- do you want me to give you the names of those meds or do you want to play doctor/pharmacist and do a google search? Also, While you are at it-search for drugs that will fight yeast infections/UTI's and STD's because at your pace they might become very useful for you to know- throw subtle jabs at me and be prepared for the counter punch.
Since you feel like answering for me- there's plenty of medications that can help burn away some cellulite- do you want me to give you the names of those meds or do you want to play doctor/pharmacist and do a google search? Also, While you are at it-search for drugs that will fight yeast infections/UTI's and STD's because at your pace they might become very useful for you to know- throw subtle jabs at me and be prepared for the counter punch. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

I find it highly amusing and a little sad that you have not considered that I may have an equivalent amount of schooling and experience as you. Arrogant much?

I'm here because I love sex but don't want to give it away for free, what's your excuse?
Since you feel like answering for me- there's plenty of medications that can help burn away some cellulite- do you want me to give you the names of those meds or do you want to play doctor/pharmacist and do a google search? Also, While you are at it-search for drugs that will fight yeast infections/UTI's and STD's because at your pace they might become very useful for you to know- throw subtle jabs at me and be prepared for the counter punch. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
That's all besides the point Herpes is far more contagious than HIV and is transmitted easier through unsafe oral sex than HIV is passed through BBFS. In one of the studies above, Herpes was shown to be transmitted more easily with oral sex than vaginal.

I don't see how hobbyists and providers can justify having put their Herpes infested crotch or face on someone (or vice versa) without protection then claim they're morally superior for using condoms during sex when BBBJ, DATY, CIM, and COF are all risky activities. At the same time they claim people who engage in BBFS are going to get Herpes. That logic is completely nonsensical. Herpes isn't a disease that needs to get into your blood stream, it's passed by skin to skin contact. Cells with receptors that accept Herpes are in abundance in your mouth. If you're truly concerned about herpes, stop engaging in Oral Sex, or start using dental dams. Anything else is just magical thinking.

Again, the number of prescriptions you fill is irrelevant unless you know how each of those people contracted Herpes. Besides, I don't doubt milfy2002 works in a pharmacy. Most people don't know anything about anything, it's easy to spot when someone is speaking from experience.
I'm here because I love sex but don't want to give it away for free. Originally Posted by milfy2002
Isn't that why we're all here?

Its hilarious how defensive you are over offering BBFS. Now its to the point of you claiming you're a PhD.

Hookers.
Isn't that why we're all here?

Its hilarious how defensive you are over offering BBFS. Now its to the point of you claiming you're a PhD.

Hookers. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
A PhD is a researcher and/or college professor, it's more academic in nature. You can have a PhD in Physics or Chemistry for example. An MD is in the medical field. If you're going going to be catty at least get the doctorate you're using while throwing shade correct.
PhD? She said equivalent to a pharmacist.
I know 2 and they only have bachelors.
Other louder hookers Originally Posted by black sunshine
The only reason to get a PhD is to teach or to do research. For a pharmacist in a retail environment, getting a PhD in pharmacy is a complete waste of time and money.
You people are fucking stupid. You have to earn a Doctor of Pharmacy to be a pharmacist.

No wonder you can't wrap your brains around the dangers of barebacking every hooker and john you trip over.
You people are fucking stupid. You have to earn a Doctor of Pharmacy to be a pharmacist.

No wonder you can't wrap your brains around the dangers of barebacking every hooker and john you trip over. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You seem to use dictionary.com quite often...
Try these two...

PharmD
PhD
The two sides (pro and con BB) will never agree... Why don't we all just agree to disagree? All that does is create wars....

Make love not war

That's a PharmD not a PhD.

Are you really a nurse??? or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn Express once? Originally Posted by black sunshine
You seem to use dictionary.com quite often...
Try these two...

PharmD
PhD Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
PharmD is considered a doctorate degree, just like a PhD. She said "equivalent" education hence the PhD reference. Anything else?

Not sure why you're even posting in Dallas, Alyssa, since you've made it your mission in every other city forum to badmouth the men and women in Texas. It wasn't that long ago you were in Vegas saying that everyone in Texas barebacks and it made for a really terrible time during your brief stay here. And yet here you are...again.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...94&postcount=4
:facepalm:

This thread should be renamed the upside to Dawainism.
Might want to check into that, PharmD is 4 years and PhD represents 8 to 10 years. Originally Posted by black sunshine
You might want to check it yourself as well- you can't graduate High School and go directly into Pharmacy School- you have to complete minimum 2 years of pre-req courses- so the earliest anyone is going to become a pharmacist is 6 years- 2 years of pre-pharm courses + 4 years of pharmacy school=6 years.