Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

• R.M.
  • 03-08-2024, 07:48 AM
What you holding on any vintage Playboy? I use them in my photo shoots.
ECG and her friends used to pass those around back in the day for costume ideas (the pages where the gals were wearing something).
I only ever read the articles.
If you see a down trodden Muppet. Please help. They bring such happiness and joy for everyone. MLM.
Muppet lives matter

Trixie ( my blow up doll) has gotten really into this movement.
Tswd fixing to dissappear to the runways of swsx. Whew. 9 days of drama free. Snick I cut off all credit cards and purchase apps on tswds phone.
Started in 1958, the Sweetwater Jaycee's World's Largest Rattlesnake Round-Up is hosted annually in Sweetwater Texas the second weekend in March at the Nolan County Coliseum in Newman Park . This years event will be March 8, 9, 10 2024. Calendar of events.
Does anyone remember them olden days when picking up street walkers was the way? Ohhh glorious days indeed.
Gals be out sportin they best dress attire. All cheery with hair still a lil wet. Smelling like whiterain hairspray and a hint of pall mall cigs. Those were the days.
Memories .......
  • R.M.
  • 03-08-2024, 07:13 PM
ECG and her friends used to pass those around back in the day for costume ideas (the pages where the gals were wearing something). Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I was raised on Playboy and Louis L'Amour. Love the lighting and outfits of Playboy.
Say it ain't so.....
About old Playboy mags. True.
One of the gals had a corner in the ladies room at the club that she fixed and made outfits for the gals. Friend of mine added her as a part time seamstress at one of the NYC theaters.

As for the barn, timing is everything. The critters all got excited 230ish am this morn. Dogs woke us up, then we heard the horses.
Out to the barn we go. One of ECG's friends was in and kept asking what was going on. ECG told her to make coffee and bring it out to barn.

Anyway, one of the mares dropped a purebred show quality foal a few days early.
The NYC gal arrives with coffee and starts bawling when she sees the new colt struggling to stand, and then standing, and then taking a couple steps.

ECG takes her and the main dog inside and sends the dog back out to me with a bottle of single malt scotch in his harness pack.

I don't have time for anything else.

The neighbors start showing up just after 7am and the new kitchen gets put into full operating mode. Neighbor gals took that over. More than one started telling their guys that they wanted a kitchen remodel. The guys all came out to the barn to hide.

Tswd was supposed to show up. Said a credit card was misbehaving though. Looking for a truck to catch a ride on.
Finally get a good one and..........
2 red heads joining forces.

I be like
Daggum home renovater done disappeared. He did do a good job
Hope most perfect special lady has a good week
Ifs the ickys dies? Who is the most likely to receive the last " points "?
Me
Waco
Osd
Unknown funnel to be named later
Or all other jimmies combined????

Mebbe a poll???????