**Official MOTHERFUCKING NBA Playoffs Thread**

CONGRATS TO THE HEAT!!!!! Hope my Thunder pop back for the next season!!!! This has been a very entertaining thread!!! It was great to see all the different perspectives of NBA fans!!!!
Lebron got his ring after waiting 10 years,Guess it really was his time...

Good NBA playoffs and Finals! I def cant wait for it again! I still love the Thunder and glad Lebron is okay now Lol! I love basketball so this was a pretty intense week.I think my stomach will hurt less now it is over.
I do think next season will be the Heat and OKC with The Heat winning once again

Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

LMMFAO!!!!! That last pic is fucked up!!!
okay, I'm late but IM SO HAPPY HEAT WON!!
The heat were amazing from beyond the arc. Everyone was ripping 3's. Hell, I think I even saw one of the cheerleaders hit one.

The Heat shot 14 of 26 from the 3-point arc, tied for the most in NBA Finals history ('95 Rockets, '95 Magic). Mike Miller hit 7 of those 3's, even though he walked worse than Uncle Drew coming off the bench. Congratulations Heat!
Any thoughts on what the Rockets will do with 3 (and counting) 1st round draft picks. I believe they will make another serious run for Dwight Howard. If so, I suspect they will have to sweeten the pot to get the Magic to take the deal.

If they are unable to come to terms with Orlando, I believe they will package the picks and try to move up into the Top 10. Who knows? If they throw in a disgruntled Kyle Lowery, they might be able to move up even further.

It should be an interesting next couple of days.