Kamala's policies - which ones do you like?

Good policy news…..stocks market higher than ever, new jobs report show another huge growth, unemployment down, inflation caused by the pandemic down, interest rates coming down……

Immigrants coming in to do all the dirty work jobs that lily white Americans refuse to do, Middle East killing themselves off……

Oh, yeah, Trump sounding more and more insane in a daily basis. Wonder when the next GOP loonie will take a potshot at him.

All good.

elg……
Yeah....but FB can barely buy his-self a Prime Rib...even after he played in the DJT stock swindle.

Christ. This is what happens when ya got nuthin....including a life, it would appear..

Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Funny….

Trump’s Project 2025 calls for restructuring FEMA so that the Federal Government reduces payments to states by +/- 25-50%.

Trump supporters just love that Project 2025……until it hits their own pocketbooks……..

Then crying like this commences.

elg….
SUPERTRUMP's Project 2025.

elg swooshed further and further down the shitter with every post.

It's like watching a clip of one of the dumb racist bitches on MSNBC.
Better than watching a recap of Jesse Watters...

Meanwhile...multiple sources estimate at least 140 ex-Trumpers been associated with Project 2025...ijs..

Better than watching a recap of Jesse Watters...

Meanwhile...multiple sources estimate at least 140 ex-Trumpers been associated with Project 2025...ijs..

. Originally Posted by rooster
Jesse is more entertaining than the CNn whores, the racist bitches at MSNBC, and elg put togetherness.

Of course this is personal opinion.

Jesse really isn't hateful either, the way those animals are.
Also, SUPERTRUMP himself has disallowed himself of Project 2025.

Possibly an election tactic, sure.

But Cockula is the GOAT of saying whatever she needs to say to appear moderate, even at the expense of her fellow racist communists.

It's a conundrum for that idiotic whore of course, but she just does what she's told so no big deal for her.

As long as she gets what she wants and positions herself to finally get rid of that annoying Jew husband of hers & still land on her feet.
Jesse can't pull off the smug superiority act anywhere near as well as Tuck.

As for Harris...can ya really blame her? Isn't that just politics?

Sure.

I can oppose the policy however, and also point out how full of shit and ethically bankrupt she is.

Example: Both Dementia Joe and herself can't stop foaming at the mouth about how their extortionist taxation policy won't impact anyone with a household income exceeding 400k per year.

Disregarding the very reat trickle-down impact which these idiots either don't understand or lie about, I'm against this anyway.

Thank you
Christ. This is what happens when ya got nuthin....including a life, it would appear..

why is the Whore that is running hitting a horse ????
Cuz...like I said...she doesn't have a life!! Did you thinck I meant that about Ricky?

o...I gotta hand it to ya...inside that huge pile o' postings you inflict on us...there are a few absolute gems...nice one!

Cuz...like I said...she doesn't have a life!! Did you thinck I meant that about Ricky?

o...I gotta hand it to ya...inside that huge pile o' postings you inflict on us...there are a few absolute gems...nice one!

gave ya a like but was hoping ta make some