TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

..."But Mexico is in fact, you will soon find out, paying for the wall, okay? … The wall is ultimately and very nicely being paid for by Mexico." Originally Posted by Precious_b

GEPOTUS, being a former CEO type and fluent writer on napkins likely wrote down some choices for Mexico on the back of a napkin:

Your choices to pay for the wall. Pick any two. :

1. Pay the US several $$B and we build it
  2. Pay increased tariffs and we build it
  3. Sign USMCA
  4. Put an Army on your side of the wall
Appears AMLO chose #3 and 4. Though only time will tell. I presume all ya'll know what 'ultimately' means. Don't make me copy-pasta from a dictionary again...
...declaring a "National Emergency" Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Dear peasants, town folk and enlisted Army personnel; if it's convenient for you and you have the time in your busy schedule, would you mind helping, by lending a hand to defend our blatantly open and unprotected home land from an invading hoard - said no General, Commander, Emperor or GEPOTUS - ever!!
Dear peasants, town folk and enlisted Army personnel; if it's convenient for you and you have the time in your busy schedule, would you mind helping, by lending a hand to defend our blatantly open and unprotected home land from an invading hoard - said no General, Commander, Emperor or GEPOTUS - ever!!
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
How many invading hoards are coming into our "unprotected" country right now? The southern border has been the same for centuries and the U.S. continues to thrive. There is no National Emergency today that hasn't existed forever. I have no problem having a wall built. I do have a problem with a president over-reaching his authority and stealing money from Congress approved line items in the budget.
GEPOTUS, being a former CEO type and fluent writer on napkins likely wrote down some choices for Mexico on the back of a napkin:

3. Sign USMCA
Appears AMLO chose #3 and 4. Though only time will tell. I presume all ya'll know what 'ultimately' means. Don't make me copy-pasta from a dictionary again... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Please lay out for us the predicted income that will flow to the U.S. treasury from the USMCA.
How many invading hoards are coming into our "unprotected" country right now? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Look it up on the internets. They are published numbers. Some say the running tally is over 20M to date. I think it's closer to 30M. You might notice a recent number of invaders from 41 countries in the past couple years have boarded from the South.

I wonder how much $$ GEPOTUS saved the US Treasury by having Mexico foot the bill for the soldiers, South of the boarder....
It's "internet",not "internets" George W. Also it is "border",not"boarder".
That's Senior Alt-Write to you Mr/Ms Open, Tolerant, Inclusive, Enlightened one Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

If you are going to engage in the threads, make your view crystal. She has not. So, as children, she should only be seen as member but not heard if she is not going to explain/expand upon her postings.

I'm very tolerant of someone who has a voting card and uses it. So much so, I haven't asked her for proof. Nor should I have to.

PS - forgive my updates. reading post out of order.

3. Sign USMCA
Appears AMLO chose #3 and 4. Though only time will tell. I presume all ya'll know what 'ultimately' means. Don't make me copy-pasta from a dictionary again... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

The only interaction with Mexico trump had involving them paying for the Wall was trump begging the mexican president to pay lip service to it.

And this too, Fearless Leader failed miserably (as with other things.)
It's "internet",not "internets" George W. Also it is "border",not"boarder". Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Damn It! TWO Grammar Nazis!
Staying that way until what I asked is shown.
Sarcasm is lost on some folks. I'm talking to you Sportfisherman.

It's "internet",not "internets" George W. Also it is "border",not"boarder". Originally Posted by sportfisherman
I would like to thank all the people that waved with all five fingers...
You guys talking to me ? I wasn't being sarcastic. Was the professor being sarcastic ?
You guys talking to me ? I wasn't being sarcastic. Was the professor being sarcastic ? Originally Posted by sportfisherman
I suppose that Ellen thought that "internets" was used sarcastically, but I'm not sure if she meant "boarders", too. His spelling is usually pretty good, and he's been kind of the spelling Nazi around here lately, so I assume it was some kind of obscure trash talk about immigrants. Only his hairdresser knows for sure.
Yes some adopt a very authoritative tone coupled with a self righteous,smug,condescending,a nd dismissive rhetoric.
Evidence of it can be seen in their "trickle down" economic view.Somewhat a pat on the head to us liberals to be quiet and they will take care of us.As if they know what's better for us.
I thought maybe the professor was off his game.
Yes some adopt a very authoritative tone coupled with a self righteous,smug,condescending,a nd dismissive rhetoric.
Evidence of it can be seen in their "trickle down" economic view.Somewhat a pat on the head to us liberals to be quiet and they will take care of us.As if they know what's better for us.
I thought maybe the professor was off his game. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Hard to say. They have so many dog whistles for "fuck over the vulnerable." You forgot to mention entitled and snotty, but maybe you were going for a sonic experience that would have precluded them.