Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

Here we go again .... MORE SCREAMING THREADS HATING ON THE PRESIDENT.

Big fucking surprise.

Whirlyturd has a the for black people...
Here we go again .... MORE SCREAMING THREADS HATING ON THE PRESIDENT.

Big fucking surprise.

Whirlyturd has a the for black people... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
At least he doesn't call them the N word on this very board, which you have been busted for, you fucking hypocrite.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055362905][SIZE="3"] You must fancy yourself to be some hayseed version of Popeye eating your warm, *creamed spinach*, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
[/SIZE

/QUOTE]

You really are into livestock inbred, and know a lot about creamed cowpies. Be sure and beware of the animal sitting on you while getting a freah one ..LMAO Sperm breath Hankering is into livestock look out sheep.
actually, the "N" word was used as a means of illustrating YOUR hatred of African Americans, as well as other poor people.

I'm GUILTY as fucking charged.

at least Im not "shiftless and lazy."

Fag eater!
BTW, IBIdiot hasn't yet answered his reference to (forbidden topic) or his accusation of its use by another member.

Disingenuous little twat!
Do you deny accusing another user of illicit drug use, IBIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ekim the Inbred Chimp fancies himself to be a hayseed version of Popeye eating warm, *creamed spinach* all the while thinking it will somehow liven up his game, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Do you consider "cow chips" to be an illicit drug, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

You really are into livestock inbred, and know a lot about creamed cowpies. Be sure and beware of the animal sitting on you while getting a freah one ..LMAO Sperm breath Hankering is into livestock look out sheep. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How's that job shoveling out stalls at the stockyard working for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Are you earning enough for your work, or are you eating through all of your profit, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

BTW, IBIdiot hasn't yet answered his reference to (forbidden topic) or his accusation of its use by another member.

Disingenuous little twat! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, until you can explain to the forum why you imagine Ekim the Inbred Chimp's culinary favorite -- "cow paddies" -- is "illicit".
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055374000] Ekim the Inbred Chimp fancies himself to be a hayseed version of Popeye eating warm, *creamed spinach* all the while thinking it will somehow liven up his game, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Do you consider "cow chips" to be an illicit drug, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

How's that job shoveling out stalls at the stockyard working for you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Are you earning enough for your work, or are you eating through all of your profit, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

/QUOTE]

Working out good for me since you got fired, because you were eating it instead of composting the shit. fucking dumb ass.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp fancies himself to be a hayseed version of Popeye eating warm, *creamed spinach* all the while thinking it will somehow liven up his game, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Do you consider "cow chips" to be an illicit drug, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, until you can explain to the forum why you imagine Ekim the Inbred Chimp's culinary favorite -- "cow paddies" -- is "illicit". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WTF does Hasa Digs mean, Corpy? Is that more of your Gay Broadway Madeup Language? Are you using the lyrics of a gay Broadway musical to attack/insult me? LMAO!

OK, asshole...

FIRST OF ALL, EVERY TRUE SON OF THE SOUTH KNOWS THAT COWS DONT MAKE "PADDIES." THEY MAKE PATTIES. YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT AND A FRAUD. Obviously, you're just a frustrated dipshit who can't find enought people to haste. either that and/or Merriam-Webster's has NO definition for Cow patty. Probably the latter. You're too fucking uneducated to write otherwise without first consulting your Dictionary!

Please acknowledge and correct your egregious misuse of the vernacular!

Second of all, that is NOT what I inferred or said. You specifically used a word indicating illicit drug use, and it wasn't cow "paddies" (lmao). A patient like you certainly would know that there's no high achieved by eating cowshit, though I'm sure you've experimented over the years.

Grow the fuck up and answer the questions, you ignorant cracker.
This dipshit (the first duly elected Dipshit of the Year) will continue posting all-caps bullshit spam until someone grabs it. He continues to post irrelevant bullshit.

Not trying to tell CC how to do his job, but goddammit! If it's an OBAMA HATING thread, maybe it ought to be merged into the Benghazi threads that have yet been merged.

Not a bad thought.

Even for a god-fearing citizen of Rock Ridge.
Spam alert!
Working out good for me since you got fired, because you were eating it instead of composting the shit. fucking dumb ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You know what they say when you're up to your ears in your line of work, don't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? "Keep your mouth shut." Looks like you still have a lot to learn, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Invest in some mouthwash, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your boyfriend will appreciate it!

FIRST OF ALL, EVERY TRUE SON OF THE SOUTH KNOWS THAT COWS DONT MAKE "PADDIES." THEY MAKE PATTIES. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Once again you demonstrate your thorough and truly special knowledge of that subject area, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055383586][SIZE="3"] You know what they say when you're up to your ears in your line of work, don't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? "Keep your mouth shut." Looks like you still have a lot to learn, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Invest in some mouthwash, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your boyfriend will appreciate it! [/SI
/QUOTE]

You know a lot about ears as yours look like pistol grips. Your boyfriends don't want you keeping your mouth shut they want you to open wide for their biggen. Have a nice day sperm breath.
Such elaborate insults, IBIdiot. You've really got to hand it to...yourself!
AssUp was spotted waiting at Love Field Food Court.........where was TrannyTim ?

Wait,,,,TrannyTim was spotted arriving late, but dressed in style...........

AND JLHOMO IS NOWHERE IN SIGHT.