BLM69 is awesome

I didn't say she was WINNING! LOL.

Call it a spunky attitude or blissful ignorance but she keeps holding her head high despite the atomic bombs you keep dropping. I gotta at least respect that.
Tara rocks! I saw her today and found her to be very accommodating and a joy to be around. She's beautiful and has best body I've ever seen in nearly 9 years. Just my 2 cents. I'm sure she can be a handful with guys that treat her bad, but I don't intend to be one of those guys. Hang in there TE, luv ya! 😘 Originally Posted by jaytee3
You Rock as well. We really had a good time. You are quite the sweetest man. Can't wait to see you again very soon.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2017, 05:57 PM

Call it a spunky attitude or blissful ignorance but she keeps holding her head high despite the atomic bombs you keep dropping. I gotta at least respect that. Originally Posted by Brandofan
I believe it translates to BSC, everyone who's been here a while knows this and many more new potential clients will learn it. Boom baby 👍
I so want to meet her, but her availability just doesn't work for me. My loss. Makes me sad.
I gotta admit I like the way she holds her own in these threads. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Shhh ... BLM69 thincks he's winning.
I so want to meet her, but her availability just doesn't work for me. My loss. Makes me sad. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Awww don't be sad. We can meet up hopefully one day.
Shhh ... BLM69 thincks he's winning. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Love it! Shhhhh though let him think that. Lol
Camp Town Races seems to running thru my head today ...

Call it a spunky attitude or blissful ignorance but she keeps holding her head high despite the atomic bombs you keep dropping. I gotta at least respect that. Originally Posted by Brandofan
You got to beat then at their own game
You got to beat then at their own game Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, did you take this kids lunch money or something ?
Tara Tara Tara is awesome....she can take a lickn n keep on tickn :-).

Guess this thread will get closed now, I posted something nice about a lady member. Where the men are large n in charge

Guess this thread will get closed now, I posted something nice about a lady member. Where the men are large n in charge Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Lmao, Tsmoke I pictured a guy licking her pussy and she ticking and shaking when you said that hahah kmsl.
Six days, thirteen pages, 191 posts.
I just read the whole thing. I gotta
get a life.
  • BLM69
  • 06-11-2017, 03:06 PM
Six days, thirteen pages, 191 posts.
I just read the whole thing. I gotta
get a life. Originally Posted by lgbsfu
Here is a good resource that helps me understand a bit, The BSC part I don't understand

Guess this thread will get closed now, I posted something nice about a lady member. Where the men are large n in charge Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I know I am pretty awesome aren't I