GA Election Case - Back Open!

... FINALLY - you come up with something FUNNY!

I almost spilled me beer from laughin'

... What did Speed say? ... "No results"??

Mr. Rossi SHOWED GEORGIA that they "over-counted" too many
votes for Biden... Do I really need to show THAT again?

And WHERE do you think the investigations into Brad
Raffensperger's office come from?? ... Magic??

Aint "by magic" - fair-minded people like me push for things.
... For Truth, Justice and the American Way! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Rossi's complaints have been investigated and the case is closed. Unless you have information that states otherwise.

"Consent order, June 8: The results of the investigation showed that Fulton County elections staff misidentified and duplicated audit batch sheet data when entering the data into the Arlo software used by the Secretary of State’s office to manage the risk-limiting audit. By failing to enter all of the audit batch sheet data accurately, Respondent [the Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections] violated SEB Rule 183-1-15-.04 regarding audits.

The investigators further concluded that the reported inconsistencies were the result of human error in entering the data, which were not discovered in time to make corrections due to time limitations in completing the risk-limiting audit and the sheer amount of ballots, and not due to intentional misconduct by Fulton County elections staff.

The discovered errors were a fractional number of the total votes counted and did not affect the result of the 2020 General Election [in] Fulton County, which were confirmed as accurate by the risk-limiting audit. The purpose of the risk-limiting audit was to confirm whether the results of the original tabulation of ballots were accurate, which the audit confirmed."

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/11/tr...on-fraud-spin/

As far as any investigation of Raffensperger:

"Republican move to investigate Raffensperger over 2020 election falls short"

"Trump loyalists fail to get Brad Raffensperger investigated over ex-president's 2020 loss"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-brad-...sperger-probe/
The sheer volume of nonsense written on the 13 pages of this thread is now approaching the fractional number of ballots that had errors.
The sheer volume of nonsense written on the 13 pages of this thread is now approaching the fractional number of ballots that had errors. Originally Posted by VitaMan
So to summarize, someone inside the MAGA cult is lying to Salty and Salty is lying to us.

Maybe he should start a New thread bout Fani Willis because, like the GA ballot investigation … this topic should be CLOSED?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...284463c6&ei=23

More vote discrepancies found. Salty is so right. Trump lost by even more votes than he lied about.

Biden might have won by 10 million votes if there was perfect vote counting.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...284463c6&ei=23

More vote discrepancies found. Salty is so right. Trump lost by even more votes than he lied about.

Biden might have won by 10 million votes if there was perfect vote counting. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... You must have MISSED the fact that we're discussing the
GEORGIA election fraud and ballot-counting "errors" there.
Please try to keep up.

### Salty
Rossi's complaints have been investigated and the case is closed. Unless you have information that states otherwise.

As far as any investigation of Raffensperger:

"Republican move to investigate Raffensperger over 2020 election falls short"

"Trump loyalists fail to get Brad Raffensperger investigated over ex-president's 2020 loss"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-brad-...sperger-probe/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
... Thanks for this - though I already mentioned that
at the December meeting - the Election Board declined
to pursue the investigation into Raffensperger's office.

But I'm glad to see you're starting to look-about at things.
Such as this - from Friday:

"Georgia State Senators Introduce Legislation to REMOVE
Brad Raffensperger from State Elections Board and Open Up
Investigations into His Alleged Violations"...

Majority Leader Steve Gooch and Sen. Greg Dolezal are
bringing the legislation.

... Whatever you do - Stay Tuned!

#### Salty
... Oh Crikey! ... Is Fani Willis actually playing the "race card"
and claiming that the investigation into her actions - and those
of her "honey-boo" are somehow racially motivated??

.... Surely looks that-way. ... How Sad.

#### Salty
How many hours a day do you spend ruminating over the GA Election Case, which most certainly is NOT back open?

Seems like you feed us bits and pieces all day loung.

Again, you’re hijacking your own thread, Salty.

Worse than you’re accusing 1b1 of doing.

Make up your mind mate!

LOLLING!
The only thing left to say about this thread is it has depreciated far below its book value.

But the thread owner still owns it and likes to take it out for a drive everyday.
I love the loser Dallas Cowboys probably even more than West Virginia Salty loves his loser Trump.

The loser Boys lost on Sunday in the playoffs. They got their asses kicked by Green Bay. I've moved on and I'm over it. It was a couple of days ago. I've got way more important shit to concern myself in my life than those scrubs so fuck them. They lost. I'll live just the same regardless.

My point is WV Salty, your loser scrub Trump lost in GA years ago. I suggest you move on as well and start ignoring your imaginary insiders and their nonsensical conspiracy theory bullshit. I know you trust their intel, but I am pretty sure they provide you with nothing but nonstop false information.
My point is WV Salty, your loser scrub Trump lost in GA years ago. I suggest you move on as well and start ignoring your imaginary insiders and their nonsensical conspiracy theory bullshit. I know you trust their intel, but I am pretty sure they provide you with nothing but nonstop false information. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
In the Iowa Caucuses yesterday, entrance polls showed 66% of those polled believe Joe Biden did not legitimately win the 2020 election. Those polled were "Strong conservatives, older voters, MAGA fans, 2020 election deniers and less-educated Iowa Republicans piled in to help Donald Trump win Iowa's Republican caucuses on Monday night."

Salty probably fits those demographics.
Trump loves the poorly educated. He said it his-self.
The case in GA is done- except for the Conspiracy charges against Trump- That's not done and will be his undoing. Perhaps the "following fools"- his minions will finally see that he's broken more laws than any prior person, and should be treated like the true Benedict Arnold he is.
... Thank you for yer contributions here, mates.

Please stay tuned as things surely progress.

#### Salty
This thread still going?

NaCl-y, where are all those hooker reviews you're doing with all that cash the LtGv of Tejas gave you for the proof of election fraud you got????????