ROCKIN BRANDY I'm a girl trapped in a man’s body... HELP!

SL'S ATF'S FEET

SL'S FEET
Staff Edit....Ads are not allowed in the Coed Forums.....Spacemtn

Uhoh

[COLOR="Magenta"]TODAY ONLY! Mention this thread and get $20 off any session with me! On top of $20 off for reviews, book now! My tight lil kitty is purrring for a pounding![COLOR]
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
TODAY ONLY! Mention this threAD and get $20 off any session with me! On top of $20 off for reviews, book now! My tight lil kitty is purrring for a pounding! Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
You never said it came with sound effects?
Can't really say that any of those feet turn me on, if I saw who's feet they were that might change it. except for numbers 4 & 6 both of those gave me a hard off........ ewwwww Originally Posted by Little Monster
Good move dodging the bullet

#1-4 are feet of male-to-female transsexuals.

#5 is a woman's feet, a woman who claims in her blog, that she has manly looking feet

#6 a man's

We'd be having a little more fun giving you a hard time had you just picked one among #1-4.......party pooper.......
TODAY ONLY! Mention this threAD and get $20 off any session with me! On top of $20 off for reviews, book now! My tight lil kitty is purrring for a pounding! Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
Bestiality is a forbidden topic on here, if you didn't know that......

That Sir is an Ad in CoEd and should earn you some points.

Don't expect respect from the system if you won't respect it.
Is it Halloween again????
Ill tell ya what SL, despite this slam fest I want to show how good a sport I can be, so why dont you come to me for a quick meet and greet? Just a friendly hello, at least you could know who you were talking about. No charge of course. You seem to have the time on your hands so why not?

I'll take pictures!
Staff Edit....Ads are not allowed in the Coed Forums.....Spacemtn

RB, RB, RB... you should know better than offering a $20.00 discount to anyone who mentions this thread and another $20.00 for a review. That's simply NOT allowed in COED.
So dont wanna come over for that meet n greet?

RB, RB, RB... you should know better than offering a $20.00 discount to anyone who mentions this thread and another $20.00 for a review. That's simply NOT allowed in COED. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ill tell ya what SL, despite this slam fest I want to show how good a sport I can be, so why dont you come to me for a quick meet and greet? Just a friendly hello, at least you could know who you were talking about. No charge of course. You seem to have the time on your hands so why not?

Hummmmmm....if I met you 3DayGetAway would probably lose his mind. RB you're taking things personally. Your probably a nice person. The fact that I prefer young hot 'girls" should not bother you or anyone else. Sadly, like you I am the target of ridicule. I hobby too much. I spend to much money. I bring gifts. I NEVER negotiate or allow discounts or free sessions (Till recently LOL) My dicks to big... that's a lie, but I thought it would be fun to throw that in there. Meet with 3Day and Rock his world and have him report back. Maybe even a picture or two.

I have a super busy schedule right now and truth be told I'm going to be out of town till med January with few exceptions. Before this is all over hell I might meet you and bring you some sugar cookies. Stranger things have happened.

lol
"I'm not bashing you. I'm entitled to my opinion as are you. You were born a dude. Physically a male with a penis. You cut off your penis and now have something that simulates a vagina or a Pita Pocket as I put it. I have no idea what you did to convince someone that you were mentally a female. Your not a female. You may think you are and perhaps you might think your a frog as well. But I'm not going to kiss you hoping to find a princess."

Dear Still Looking,

You are a despicable human being.

Love, EFN