Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

Hardcore right there Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Look at those sexy hardcore thighs, I can feel them gripping my waste as I type!!!

Look at those sexy hardcore thighs, I can feel them gripping my waste as I type!!!

Originally Posted by jojodancer15
"waste".........heh
Is OP ever going to come back and fill us in?
"waste".........heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
That damn spell check!!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-03-2017, 04:20 AM
That damn spell check!! Originally Posted by jojodancer15
You're not the first, and won't be the last. I keep seeing these provider ads claimimg "thin waste." I'm like, gawt dam ho, too damn much information. Some facts are better left unsaid.
  • momo
  • 03-05-2017, 03:49 PM
I had one that i saw a bunch of times. And one time i asked her out. Since she knew me well, she agreed and it was nice.. the second date she went home with me and stayed the entire night off the clock.. we dated for like 6 months but she wanted to move forward really fast while i just wanted to take it slow.. it really didn't work out.

She doesn't provide anymore but we r still friends
  • momo
  • 03-05-2017, 03:50 PM
I had one that i saw a bunch of times. And one time i asked her out. Since she knew me well, she agreed and it was nice.. the second date she went home with me and stayed the entire night off the clock.. we dated for like 6 months but she wanted to move forward really fast while i just wanted to take it slow.. it really didn't work out.

She doesn't provide anymore but we r still friends
Wow. I could write a book on this.
But for the record....

Youre SUPPOSED TO BE SMITTEN BY HER...
and then pay her to leave 😎😋💋💋💋