The Waco Kid

you need to go to bed too, chimp.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
woomby and Ekim can go off to woomby's Momma /SEEster's basement and start an orgy on each other ! They can trade off being "top " or " bottom " with each other ! They can pick each other's dingleberries ! With their one tooth ! And get some " rusty trombone " practice in on each other !
Are you sure about that?

Hey ekim, the mods told me it's a selective ban that still lets him reply to idiots like you. Ask them to make it a full ban if you can't handle the Kid.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
The mods played a joke on you because you are one of the weak minded. I can handle a liar like the kid anytime. He is as easy as you.
Joke's on you, little eva... that's what this whole thread is about!
woomby and Ekim can go off to woomby's Momma /SEEster's basement and start an orgy on each other ! They can trade off being "top " or " bottom " with each other ! They can pick each other's dingleberries ! With their one tooth ! And get some " rusty trombone " practice in on each other ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
This sketch is as old and tired and played out as your fucking asshole must be. Get some new material, you Ted Nugent loving cocksucker. You ever going to grow the balls to own up to that? I doubt it, you've got no fucking balls, you goddamn eunuch.
Joke's on you, little eva... that's what this whole thread is about!
Really? Because I went along with his joke? don't think so retard.
Enjoy your vacation !!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Really? Because I went along with his joke? don't think so retard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you sure about that?

Hey ekim, the mods told me it's a selective ban that still lets him reply to idiots like you. Ask them to make it a full ban if you can't handle the Kid.

now you lie twice in the same thread, just like the democrats
now you lie twice in the same thread, just like the democrats Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
FYI the whining kid picked a poor time to pull his stunt, the forum was rather dead over the weekend. Lots of the threads were not commented on. His last comment did not have BANNED on it, then it did. If he wanted to make it look authentic he should have made a new comment then wrote in red like the mods do then it would have been more authentic. You fuckers aren't as smart as you think you are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Explained once . He has banned on his avatar now still think he is banned?????
Really? Because I went along with his joke? don't think so retard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Explained once . He has banned on his avatar now still think he is banned????? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
no. but you did. otherwise this thread wouldn't exist, would it?

EVA you really should stop contributing to your own stupidity. haven't i warned you about that already?

countdown to EVA's next reBUTTal making him look stupid ..

This sketch is as old and tired and played out as your fucking asshole must be. Get some new material, you Ted Nugent loving cocksucker. You ever going to grow the balls to own up to that? I doubt it, you've got no fucking balls, you goddamn eunuch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Pobrecita puta. :retar d::sa dwalk::wa nk: PROVE BY GIVING A POST OF MINE THAT I EVER SAID THAT I SUPPORTED TED NUGENT ! Notice that I spelled his name RIGHT , ya piss poor "freelance writer of travel brochures ! Let's see my post saying that woomby ! And YOUR sorry EUNUCH ass is STILL recycling insults that others first use on YOUR sorry , lying liberal cum guzzling, dingleberry, DOTY award winning , well fudge-packed fat ass ! Once AGAIN YOU make ASSumptions and have YOUR lying ass exposed for it. Let's see YOU crawfish and lie YOUR way out of this ya POS ! LET'S SEE IT EUNUCH !!! SHOW US THE POST !!!! Pinche mentiroso pobrecita puta y EUNUCH !!! Back to the ' holes with YOUR lying EUNUCH ass !!
] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LMAO you aren't that smart, or you wouldn't have lied for four years,and lost the bet. Keep on bluffing. Just a no class welsher kid.
LMAO you aren't that smart, or you wouldn't have lied for four years,and lost the bet. Keep on bluffing. Just a no class welsher kid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
13 pages of stupidity and he keeps asking for more
13 pages of stupidity and he keeps asking for more Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
he's determined, i'll give him that. and he's as predictable as the Sun rising in the East.

13 pages of stupidity and he keeps asking for more Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
he's determined, i'll give him that. and he's as predictable as the Sun rising in the East.

A welsher and a hillbilly wow do they make a pair. LMAO All that stupidy in one place.
A welsher and a hillbilly wow do they make a pair. LMAO All that stupidy in one place. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
an idiot once, an idiot for life. you sir, are an idiot.