What are your pet peeves?

Ruining perfectly good alcohol by adding cinnamon schnapps and calling it "Fire." "Jack Daniels Fire", "Tuaca Fire", "Dom Perignon Fire".

Vodka is supposed to be colorless and flavorless. Stop adding stuff artificial flavors to it. If I wanted "Wedding Cake Vodka", I'd mix wedding cake in my vodka. Same thing with rum, yet, no marketing genius has come up with Coke flavored rum.
Probably because Coke is trademarked.
Asshats with high dollar cars who believe they're entitled to park diagonally across 3 slots, and stupid enough to be surprised when they get keyed.
Probably because Coke is trademarked. Originally Posted by pyramider
Then rum and cola. I thought you would suggest taint flavored vodka. Feel free to pitch it on "Shark Tank."
  • "BoB"
  • 04-17-2015, 10:20 AM
SNL's random peeves in no particular order...

-Democrats
-Liberals
-Liberal Democrats
-People who have the ability to get a job but chose to live off welfare and/or the government, state etc...
-Patients who have abused alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and yet still ask me "why do I have cancer? why is this happening to me?"
-Gang bangers / thugs....I hope they all kill each other or die in prison
-Hollywood and all the liberal asshole actors
-Obama....can't wait until that mother fucker is gone
-Hillary and Bill Clinton (they can die a fiery death)
-Politicians who DO NOT condone waterboarding or any form of torture
-People who do not control their bratty kids (especially on airplanes and in restaurants)
-The "should-da, would-da, could-da" people....they're the ones who always say...."I shoulda....I woulda....I coulda"...yeah yeah blah blah blah....excuses are just like a criminal going to jail.
-The over abundance of nasty ghetto ass "BP" type of hookers everywhere Originally Posted by SNL9933
Asshole, MOTHER FUCKERS, who hijack a perfectly enjoyable and funny thread by launching into a political diatribe

"BoB"
  • "BoB"
  • 04-17-2015, 10:24 AM
HewwwSton Drivers.........perectly F'd up they are..............the worst being the ones that for reasons I don't understand have a need for speed when racing to the next red-F-ing-light ...I meaN>>>WTF?!?!?!!!!!!! But ugly ig-no-RANT

"BoB"
  • "BoB"
  • 04-17-2015, 10:25 AM
Leaving cabinet doors....or doors in general...open........don't they understand the concept of a DOOR??!!!!

"BoB"
  • "BoB"
  • 04-17-2015, 10:28 AM
The guy at the band drive thru or Atm that has not bothered to endorse the checks that he's gonna deposit and ya gotta sit there while he does it.

"BoB"
  • "BoB"
  • 04-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Folks that are addicted to their bloody cell phones.....Hang UP and DRIVE....DONT text....I dont care how important ya think that message is. If ya gotta check pull off the damn road.

Rant(s) over
This is fun
"BoB"
  • anita
  • 04-17-2015, 11:17 AM
People that don't read ads or showcase and contact you with questions about things that are clearly written there.
Then rum and cola. I thought you would suggest taint flavored vodka. Feel free to pitch it on "Shark Tank." Originally Posted by gnadfly

Already talked to Cuban, and he is interested ...
I hate it when I order fast food �� and it comes to me cold! What's the point of ordering FAST food ��
  • mam5
  • 05-14-2015, 04:55 PM
People who haggle over price (i'm in sales).

I'm sure most of the providers here share this one.
Guys that wear sneakers without socks
Then rum and cola. I thought you would suggest taint flavored vodka. Feel free to pitch it on "Shark Tank." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Already talked to Cuban, and he is interested ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Have it taste like asshole; name it Culo Cubano.