IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

Then you need to focus on what Obama is doing with off shore oil drilling on the east coast. So whatever your big gripe is it's not just with Republicans.

Jim

http://www.motherjones.com/environme...lling-atlantic Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I never said it was. You were the one who explicitly stated that republicans weren't against the environment.
You are stupid. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So this is what you're going with now? It makes you look more unhinged than usual.
So this is what you're going with now? It makes you look more unhinged than usual. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are STILL STUPID.
I never said it was. You were the one who explicitly stated that republicans weren't against the environment. Originally Posted by WombRaider
They have different priorities when it comes to environmental concerns. To say Republicans don't care about the environment is pure hogwash.

Jim
Neither major party is pro-environment. They are pro-themselves. They are pro-their owners. If either one were pro-environment, we'd see industrial hemp being cultivated everywhere. It could replace oil-based plastics. It could replace trees for paper. It can be used as a biofuel and for textiles. AND medicine! You think Big Pharma wants a cheap, plentiful medicine base available to all?

We could clean up a lot of the planet just be legalizing and promoting hemp. But Big Oil, the paper industry, (yeah, the "Libertarian" Kochs), and others won't allow it. The major parties are there to help out their buddies. Not you.

...we'd see industrial hemp being cultivated everywhere. ... Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I believe it grows naturally in South Carolina, perhaps North Carolina as well.

Georgia?

It was a source for the ships' rigging in the sailing days, and went "wild" as it was needed less and less!
  • DSK
  • 05-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
LOL Makes perfect sense and the modern liberals own it.
LOL Makes perfect sense and the modern liberals own it. Originally Posted by DSK
Thanks JLIdiot, errr DSK Idiot for the input!
LOL Makes perfect sense and the modern liberals own it. Originally Posted by DSK
It makes perfect sense to anyone who isn't blind. Do all white people get along? Then why would assume all black people do? You see the double standard?
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Priceless.

Jim
It makes perfect sense to anyone who isn't blind. Do all white people get along? Then why would assume all black people do? You see the double standard? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah but if that scenario was reversed to white. Whites wouldn't be blaming racism.

Jim
IIFFYIdiot, please post more of your seemingly endless supply of meaningless pics and vids!
IIFFY, please post more of your seemingly endless supply of pointed, biting, satirical, spot-on libtard-mocking cartoons! Originally Posted by bigtex

Yes, indeed! Keep making those libtards squirm!