One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

It's now DAY 19 and the post Halloween gay bar fallout is all over Corpy. I think I saw a few people dressed as turds... We're you in town this weekend, Corpy, or were you just handing out ExLax at the door? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you see this confused man on the street please point him to the train station so he can...

Nary a word about the Missouri Ordinance, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you only stipulated that there need be one such document to prove you wrong. Hence, you've been demonstrably proved wrong again, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and everything else you posted above is repudiated in the other thread, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nary? Really?

Go check the other thread, turd breath.

I responded to your Missouri nonsense over there. Find a document from a LEGITIMATE legislature, not a rump of Confederates.
what are the chances that IBIdiot doesn't post for the next three days? I figure that would defeat the sandbagging ploy.

Meanwhile JDIdiot and LLIdiot continue posting ridiculous false blather, while the village idiot, Simple Jack sings their hosannas.

I guess there isn't any meaningful debate left in the Politicalbox.
what are the chances that IBIdiot doesn't post for the next three days? I figure that would defeat the sandbagging ploy.

Meanwhile JDIdiot and LLIdiot continue posting ridiculous false blather, while the village idiot, Simple Jack sings their hosannas.

I guess there isn't any meaningful debate left in the Politicalbox. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

right on cue ... YouBoob!

PS -- love your reviews. Are you also a homo?
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1054430302I guess there isn't any meaningful debate left in the Politicalbox.[/QUOTE]

When have you EVER contributed to meaningful debate, DOTY Assup?

Once or twice... You whiny post whore.
Once or twice... You whiny post whore. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Link?

Nary? Really?

Go check the other thread, turd breath.

I responded to your Missouri nonsense over there. Find a document from a LEGITIMATE legislature, not a rump of Confederates.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
The Missouri delegation, that your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is so lamely trying to dismiss, was comprised of men 'elected' by the citizens of Missouri, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was considerably more 'legitimate' than the 'Provisional' government established by the Unionist usurpers riding on the coat-tails of a Union general from Connecticut who ran the elected governor and the legislators out of the capitol at the point of a bayonet.

BTW, cite where on any occasion a Union general dismissively ignored Missouri combatants for the Confederacy on a battlefield as "bogus" or "phony", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Florida 'only' fielded 15,000 combatants for the Confederacy, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and Robert E. Lee 'only' had 65 to 75,000 combatants total when he marched on Gettysburg, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

40,000 men is equivalent to three divisions, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!

No lies on my part. It's simple logic:

The suit was a protective measure taken to fend off an unwanted consequence.

A preventive measure of that type is a prophylactic.

A prophylactic is a synonym for a condom.

Exactly what part of this don't you follow? I'm sorry you were foolish enough to select an avatar without thinking it through, but your sloppy thought does not make me a liar.

YOU HAD A CONDOM MAN AVATAR!! Originally Posted by Old-T
Your own post confirms that you are lying and that the perverse avatar you describe is your own delusional contrivance, Old-Twerp.

You are in luck in bred looks like whiffy wants to play in the shit with you. Maybe he can pack your fudge for you and then be your ATF. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
See, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you were being a hypocrite.

It's now DAY 19 and the post Halloween gay bar fallout is all over Corpy. I think I saw a few people dressed as turds... We're you in town this weekend, Corpy, or were you just handing out ExLax at the door? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You were looking at reflections of yourself in mirrors, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054438624] The Missouri delegation, that your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is so lamely trying to dismiss, was comprised of men 'elected' by the citizens of Missouri, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was considerably more 'legitimate' than the 'Provisional' government established by the Unionist usurpers riding on the coat-tails of a Union general from Connecticut who ran the elected governor and the legislators out of the capitol at the point of a bayonet.

BTW, cite where on any occasion a Union general dismissively ignored Missouri combatants for the Confederacy on a battlefield as "bogus" or "phony", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Florida 'only' fielded 15,000 combatants for the Confederacy, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and Robert E. Lee 'only' had 65 to 75,000 combatants total when he marched on Gettysburg, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

40,000 men is equivalent to three divisions, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!

Your own post confirms that you are lying and that the perverse avatar you describe is your own delusional contrivance, Old-Twerp.

That is reality dick breath.
  • Old-T
  • 11-03-2013, 01:46 PM
October 31st, 9:39 PM: you acknowledge you had an avatar, and the avatar was wearing protective clothing
You've finally admitted that you knew that the picture was of one of Bradbury's 'firemen', and that you knew that the 'fireman' was wearing protective clothing Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Tell me lying Buffon, how could a non-existent avatar be, by your own admission, a picture from a Bradbury book? I couldn't be, now could it.

But less than 72 hours later, here you are denying it existed.

the perverse avatar you describe is your own delusional contrivance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sorry, Delusional Boy, Condom Man truly WAS your avatar, and even you admitted it.

Exactly what part of this don't you follow? I'm sorry you were foolish enough to select an avatar without thinking it through, but your sloppy thought does not make me a liar.

YOU HAD A CONDOM MAN AVATAR!!
The Missouri delegation, that your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is so lamely trying to dismiss, was comprised of men 'elected' by the citizens of Missouri, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was considerably more 'legitimate' than the 'Provisional' government established by the Unionist usurpers riding on the coat-tails of a Union general from Connecticut who ran the elected governor and the legislators out of the capitol at the point of a bayonet. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only in your mind was the rump legislature more legitimate than the real legislature.

Keep desperately beating the dead horses, tranny fucker.

The Missouri ordinance has no more legal weight than a Texas Tea Party ordinance of session (although you would think that was legal).

And the Arkansas ordinance references slavery referendums that were voted on.

You cannot find a Confederate state that voted to secede only for reasons unrelated to slavery.

EVERY LAST ONE of the Confederate states was aggrieved over the pending end of slavery. Demographics were not on their side.

Just like demographics are not on the side of middle-aged white rednecks like you. It is ALL down hill from here.

And the "agrarian" interest that Jefferson Davis was trying to protect was slave-based agriculture. Or are you too stupid to realize that? OF COURSE the north was trying to restrict the Southern economy, shit head. They were trying to end slavery. That is NOT an economic reason apart from slavery. That IS a slavery reason.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why? What would that prove? And why don't you cite any occasion where a Confederate general dismissively ignored the 100,000 Missouri combatants the Union put on the battlefield as "bogus" or "phony", you tranny fucker.

We are talking about Missouri, dumb shit. Who cares what Florida fielded or what Lee had at Gettysburg. Quit changing the subject.

And, in any event, far more Missourians served the Union than served the Confederacy. And that is a "fact" you cannot overcome.

40,000 men is equivalent to three divisions, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And the 100,000 men that fought for the Union "are" equivalent to about seven and a half divisions, tranny fucker.

Far more Missourians served the Union than served the Confederacy. And that is a "fact" you cannot overcome.
The Missouri delegation, that your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is so lamely trying to dismiss, was comprised of men 'elected' by the citizens of Missouri, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was considerably more 'legitimate' than the 'Provisional' government established by the Unionist usurpers riding on the coat-tails of a Union general from Connecticut who ran the elected governor and the legislators out of the capitol at the point of a bayonet.

You were looking at reflections of yourself in mirrors, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
You just couldn't help yourself, could you, shitbreath!

You've had your ass handed to you every day now for nearly THREE WEEKS and still aren't able to give up.

Keep it up, shitbreath. You're approaching the record.

Your HUFF awaits!
See, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you were being a hypocrite. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is reality. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

October 31st, 9:39 PM: you acknowledge you had an avatar, and the avatar was wearing protective clothing

Tell me lying Buffon, how could a non-existent avatar be, by your own admission, a picture from a Bradbury book? I couldn't be, now could it.

But less than 72 hours later, here you are denying it existed.

Sorry, Delusional Boy, Condom Man truly WAS your avatar, and even you admitted it.

YOU HAD A CONDOM MAN AVATAR!! Originally Posted by Old-T
At 04:41 PM, on 10-31-2013, you, Old-Twerp, admitted that the picture was of a fireman wearing fire resistant gear, Old-Twerp, then you admitted that your "condom man" delusion is YOUR perverted and convoluted contrivance, Old-Twerp.

Only in your mind was the rump legislature more legitimate than the real legislature.

Keep desperately beating the dead horses, tranny fucker.

The Missouri ordinance has no more legal weight than a Texas Tea Party ordinance of session (although you would think that was legal).

And the Arkansas ordinance references slavery referendums that were voted on.

You cannot find a Confederate state that voted to secede only for reasons unrelated to slavery.

EVERY LAST ONE of the Confederate states was aggrieved over the pending end of slavery. Demographics were not on their side.

Just like demographics are not on the side of middle-aged white rednecks like you. It is ALL down hill from here.

And the "agrarian" interest that Jefferson Davis was trying to protect was slave-based agriculture. Or are you too stupid to realize that? OF COURSE the north was trying to restrict the Southern economy, shit head. They were trying to end slavery. That is NOT an economic reason apart from slavery. That IS a slavery reason. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Four secession documents exist that do not mention slavery as the cause for secession, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was your contention that such documents did not and do not exist, and you've been shown to be both a liar and a fool, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Why? What would that prove? And why don't you cite any occasion where a Confederate general dismissively ignored the 100,000 Missouri combatants the Union put on the battlefield as "bogus" or "phony", you tranny fucker.

We are talking about Missouri, dumb shit. Who cares what Florida fielded or what Lee had at Gettysburg. Quit changing the subject.

And, in any event, far more Missourians served the Union than served the Confederacy. And that is a "fact" you cannot overcome.

And the 100,000 men that fought for the Union "are" equivalent to about seven and a half divisions, tranny fucker.

Far more Missourians served the Union than served the Confederacy. And that is a "fact" you cannot overcome.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're the one deflecting, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. It was your ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass that tried to dismiss 40,000 combatants -- three divisions -- as "insignificant". And during the Civil War, 40,000 combatants was not considered as "insignificant" as you so dismissively claim, you ignorant, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

shitbreath! ... shitbreath. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Spent another afternoon with your boyfriend, didn't ya, you dumb-fuck golem jackass: buy some Listerine.