Steelers 2024 thread

The Steelers picked up 1 first down unaided by a penalty in the second half. Let that sink in.,
What’s the issue with Broderick Jones. Still recovering from last weeks injury so I watched the game
What’s the issue with Broderick Jones. Still recovering from last weeks injury so I watched the game Originally Posted by flows-with-water
I think it’s mental more than physical. Immaturity mebbe. He said if he wasn’t starting he shouldn’t play. My guess he isn’t happy how the Steelers are fucking around with him. I don’t disagree.
... How 'bout the Fact that our Lads are 2-0 - Winning BOTH
games on the road. ... Against 2 teams that could've beaten them.

... I'll surely take the two Wins and celebrate... ...

#### Salty
Yeah, 2/0 is great, especially since they have twice as many wins as TDs.
Fields has had 400yds and 1td reversed by penalties. Still has a 94 QBR.
Fields has had 400yds and 1td reversed by penalties. Still has a 94 QBR. Originally Posted by bambino
... That's the MODERN stature of the NFL.

Too much ticky-tack with the officiating has ruined
the game. ...

#### Salty
... That's the MODERN stature of the NFL.

Too much ticky-tack with the officiating has ruined
the game. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I agree!! The over-officiating of NFL will eventually hurt the brand unless they stop this bullshit. One of Jones “holding” calls was a joke along with one of Porters penalties.
Personally I’ve gotten to the point where I enjoy big college games over non-Steeler NFL.
... Hey Char, do you even notice that over in univ--- college football
there's generally a LACK of offence holding penaltys?
Might see maybe three or four a game. ... In the NFL pros - it's
near every odd-play!

... The Officials shit-up the flow of the game. ...

#### Salty
Wrong again Tommy. Cowher and Lebeau owned Belichek!!!!!

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...veland-rivalry Originally Posted by bambino
Or you'd realize how many times, when Belichick coached the Patriots, that he owned Cowher and LeBeau. Obviously I wasn't talking about the Cleveland years.
Or you'd realize how many times, when Belichick coached the Patriots, that he owned Cowher and LeBeau. Obviously I wasn't talking about the Cleveland years. Originally Posted by tommy156
Noll beat Belichek in his last game. You can’t act like his years in Cleveland don’t exist. They do. Brady was the man in NE. It appears Belichek was the beneficiary. Not the other way around.
... Hey Char, do you even notice that over in univ--- college football
there's generally a LACK of offence holding penaltys?
Might see maybe three or four a game. ... In the NFL pros - it's
near every odd-play!

... The Officials shit-up the flow of the game. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
In the NFL it’s to the point the first thing you’re looking for on any big play is a flag. I’ve never been a conspiracy dude, in fact that stuff usually irritates me, but this even looks suspicious.
In the NFL it’s to the point the first thing you’re looking for on any big play is a flag. I’ve never been a conspiracy dude, in fact that stuff usually irritates me, but this even looks suspicious. Originally Posted by Charley3
... That's a Really good point, mate.

And the fact that on the "Big Play" you mention - the flag
seems to always be a beat or two AFTER the play.

Almost like it's done for effect! ...

#### Salty
Noll beat Belichek in his last game. You can’t act like his years in Cleveland don’t exist. They do. Brady was the man in NE. It appears Belichek was the beneficiary. Not the other way around. Originally Posted by bambino
Fine, then it was Brady who made LeBeau and Cowher look like dummies in the playoffs. The point remains.
Fine, then it was Brady who made LeBeau and Cowher look like dummies in the playoffs. The point remains. Originally Posted by tommy156
You didn’t mention Brady. On to LA. Go Justin. Could be a tie breaker for the playoffs