Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

She got Banned again...
  • EZ.
  • 11-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Dammit Wulfy got the hammer, I thought with 26 points I would have gone first. Originally Posted by rockerrick
How do you know how many points you have? How many to get banned?
She got Banned again... Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Would a staff member please confirm this. Some people like to change their title to banned.

Wulf Princess, !IV!, Catherine, whoever..

When you receive points or a ban, you need to look at what you did and not compare your infractions to others statements. You do not know if anyone else received points. It doesn't matter what someone else did. You need to be responsible for your own actions, little girl.

It doesn't matter if 10 other cars were speeding down he road when you get pulled over. Were you speeding?

There is also a difference in the style and content of what you posted and what some others have posted that make some of your posts against the posted guidelines. Wanna know the secret? Too bad. I don't feel like sharing it with you.

How do you know how many points you have? How many to get banned? Originally Posted by OldLRRP
OLLRP, Once your in a forum, on the left hand side there is a main menu. The first choice is "user cp". Click that and scroll to the bottom. All infractions will be listed.
How do you know how many points you have? How many to get banned? Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Go up to where it says your name in gold top right, click, and up by your reviews it will say infractions, click, then top right has points total. You get 24 points hit 25 and you're gone for 90 days. I have 26 coming off a ban, so one fuck up and 90 days.
I'll be dipped in shit... didn't know you could do it that way rrick
maybee with some luck this will be the last of wp or what ever she calls herself on any given day
  • EZ.
  • 11-17-2014, 06:15 PM
OLLRP, Once your in a forum, on the left hand side there is a main menu. The first choice is "user cp". Click that and scroll to the bottom. All infractions will be listed. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Go up to where it says your name in gold top right, click, and up by your reviews it will say infractions, click, then top right has points total. You get 24 points hit 25 and you're gone for 90 days. I have 26 coming off a ban, so one fuck up and 90 days. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Ya'll are going to have to put up with me a long time.
Well maybe not me? Reincarnation
I currently have 48 points, I win!
Ahhhh fellow tight rope walker
I'm lucky my points all drop on the 10th next month.
  • broes
  • 11-17-2014, 07:30 PM
20 here. All by the same mod.
20 here. All by the same mod. Originally Posted by broes
Was it Torito? We have a love/hate relationship.
I would guess he gets most points from the stripper mod. Their interactions are priceless.
Was it Torito? We have a love/hate relationship. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
My only points are from him. I don't have many, but I deserved the ones I got I guess. He's cool.