Liberal group attacks senators wife with racial slurs

Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts while he floats in the cesspool.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well said! A true bottom feeder. LOL

What's up with LL? I thought he is a good guy.

FUCK this place is confusing...
You sound like a classic Pro wrestling "heel."

Funny thing is, you probably think that's a compliment!
You sound like a classic Pro wrestling "heel."

Funny thing is, you probably think that's a compliment! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit is your only true "complement", Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.

didn't your Mommy teach you to speak when you're spoken to, Corpy? Or was this strictly rebellion against all the discipline and delicious pain you got at a child?

Is that when you learned how to write on bathroom walls?

BTW -- You REALLY love shit, don't you? How many parasites have you passed on to others with a simple handshake, wormy?
didn't your Mommy teach you to speak when you're spoken to, Corpy? Or was this strictly rebellion against all the discipline and delicious pain you got at a child?

Is that when you learned how to write on bathroom walls?

BTW -- You REALLY love shit, don't you? How many parasites have you passed on to others with a simple handshake, wormy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.

Did your mommy wipe her ass after she birthed your sorry-golem ass, Assup the jackass?

that's rich! You stole that bullshit from someone else!

I guess you don't care who you plagiarize!

Must be the worms talking, Corpy!

Wait a second ... Those "worms" look like something else that has been in the vicinity of your rectal pore!

that's rich! You stole that bullshit from someone else!

I guess you don't care who you plagiarize!

Must be the worms talking, Corpy!

Wait a second ... Those "worms" look like something else that has been in the vicinity of your rectal pore! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.

Did your mommy wipe her ass after she birthed your sorry-golem ass, Assup the jackass?

I am not defending Democrats but And how the fuck is that racist ? You fucking begot. When you lynch and oppress the blacks it is not racist but when someone mentions what might be a reality , it is racist? Idiot.
Please don't bump old threads. Political talk now is in the political forum.

B-I-G-O-T
Another thread clearly oriented to the policial forum...

....not to mention so old it stinks.

....not to mention so old it stinks. Originally Posted by LexusLover
While on the subject, when was the last time COG took a shower?
Please don't bump old threads. Political talk now is in the political forum.

Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
I don't know you Glenn, but methinks you wannabe mod for this forum... Clearly you don't get it.
a mod? You got to be kidding.

That is what is so different here than many other boards. On other message boards, the moderator have to do little because the users police themselves and gently remind people of rules and proper places for a type of post.

If you do that here people assume you want to be a moderator or get on your ass about it. I wonder why this board is so different in the way it's members perceive and treat each other so differently than other type of message boards..

This sums up moderating... http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=32