ladies is this what you really think of us

Provider showcases suggest bringing gifts. The alerts section tells of fellas gettin robbed. It's a mish mosh of sex and money tossed together huh ? Whew
fuckin Carlos....

Always providing much needed perspective.....

edit:

Carlos for Modtard.....
Well ladies, guess you now know what the eccie elite think of you. Here we have an eccie elitist, who casually refers to you as "whore", guess you know what kind of respect you can expect when you need it. Originally Posted by Boatguy
I'm OK with being called a whore as long as u pull my hair, gag or fuck me hard while u say it... js ; )
I'm OK with being called a whore as long as u pull my hair, gag or fuck me hard while u say it... js ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
If you promise to spit in my face we might have a date.
Well ladies, guess you now know what the eccie elite think of you. Here we have an eccie elitist, who casually refers to you as "whore", guess you know what kind of respect you can expect when you need it. Originally Posted by Boatguy
I'm the best friend these whores have in modtardville.......ijs
If you promise to spit in my face we might have a date. Originally Posted by greyson51
Damn ; ) lol
I'm the best friend these whores have in modtardville.......ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter

Dear Prophet.... I will try and enlighten.....
If someone is butt hurt over being called a whore on this site I think they are on the wrong site.
Shall we apologize here publicly for funnin with flawed personas? Perhaps turn the other cheek for the back hand of a pimp slap whew
I didnt take the time to read the entire thread, but, i believe what this woman (girl) says to a degree.
I had a Sp i thought i got along good with..we had laughs and some really good sex.
Was reminded one time when i was making an appointment, " This is strictly business for me, Period",,,,i get it...good actresses....well paid....and they give you what you pay for...
yes and that's fine because that is what it is (unless your a provider that blurs the lines then that's on you lol) I have amazing times with a lot that for that hour or whatever it feels so 'real' but at the end out the day it is what it is. once once a line is blurred it's hard to get back to the original purpose of meeting.. if that makes sense.
but they don't have to speak in the way she did about the guys. everyone bas different reasons to be in the hobby....very rude.
Whole heartedly agree with amber on this!
yes and that's fine because that is what it is (unless your a provider that blurs the lines then that's on you lol) I have amazing times with a lot that for that hour or whatever it feels so 'real' but at the end out the day it is what it is. once once a line is blurred it's hard to get back to the original purpose of meeting.. if that makes sense.
but they don't have to speak in the way she did about the guys. everyone bas different reasons to be in the hobby....very rude. Originally Posted by Amber Does
But(sob)I thought(sob)what we have(sob)was real!! Now I have to return the ring damn it!!!
Whole heartedly agree with amber on this! Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Et tu Kayla. Today all my dreams have been shattered!
Et tu Kayla. Today all my dreams have been shattered! Originally Posted by generalbob
All But My LOVE For U... That's TOTALLY Different Xoxoxoxox