What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

When will the invasion force of 50 from the U.S. arrive in Syria? Originally Posted by LexusLover
INVASION FORCE. Hahahahahahahahahahsaasss!

You couldn't even take Clarksville with 50 US soldiers.
When will the invasion force of 50 from the U.S. arrive in Syria? Originally Posted by LexusLover

ISIS will know before we do.
INVASION FORCE. Hahahahahahahahahahsaasss!

You couldn't even take Clarksville with 50 US soldiers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Let's be fair. How could he take Clarksville if he doesn't know where it is? Simply search out Nau's Drug Store or Jeffrey's Restaurant which, as the map shows, are clearly within the confines of the Clarksville area of Austin.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cl...9b4a2b0abe3d71
Now who can argue with that?

You've jammed a lot of TRUTH into that post, Junior. Still bristling over your omission from both UNpopularity polls again? hMmm? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yes, I did jam a lot of truth into a short post... and no, I don't envy you or tampon or sewer rat for being such incredibly unpopular assholes.

Next!
Yes, I did jam a lot of truth into a short post... and no, I don't envy you or tampon or sewer rat for being such incredibly unpopular assholes.

Next!
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Nobody likes you, dickcheese. I had 35 people vote for me. You couldn't get 3.5 to like you. I win, shitstain.
Let's be fair. How could he take Clarksville if he doesn't know where it is? Simply search out Nau's Drug Store or Jeffrey's Restaurant which, as the map shows, are clearly within the confines of the Clarksville area of Austin.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cl...9b4a2b0abe3d71 Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yep. I expect LLIdiot to respond with something he copied off the wall of a cave before everybody here was born...

Next!
. Originally Posted by lustylad

LMAO @ FTFY Dipshit. Try something original for a change, Junior!

Nobody likes you, dickcheese. I had 35 people vote for me. You couldn't get 3.5 to like you. I win, shitstain. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's the way to wear your crown with pride woomby !!! You just keep on " representin' " YOUR libtard buddies on YOUR reach around crew !
You couldn't even take Clarksville with 50 US soldiers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sure I could. I would just announce that 50 gay "hunks" were coming in ...

.. and the doors would fly open and the streets jammed with the residents looking for some "fresh meat"! Like gay-sheep to the slaughter.

"Chumming" .... fish much? Or do you just "salamander"?

My recommendation is for you not to get at the head of the line in the street.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cl...9b4a2b0abe3d71 Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yep. I expect LLIdiot to respond with something he copied off the wall of a cave before everybody here was born...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
There you go again YusedUpIdiot.... disparaging the Austin City Government:

.. and now you've gotten Speedo on board with it .... HERE'S THE CITY'S MAP!

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

Note: "austintexas.gov" vs ... google.com/maps

For those who also don't know shit about Clarksville, like Speedo and YusedUpIdot,

Nau's Drug is on West Lynn .. and always was ...

............... FYI ... note that West Lynn is not in the City Map of Clarksville!
For a guy from the Cedar Park Trailer Park .... I'm disappointed.

But thanks for giving me another opportunity, YusedUpIdiot, ...

.............. to drum up some more votes for you.
There you go again YusedUpIdiot.... disparaging the Austin City Government:

.. and now you've gotten Speedo on board with it .... HERE'S THE CITY'S MAP!

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

Note: "austintexas.gov" vs ... google.com/maps

For those who also don't know shit about Clarksville, like Speedo and YusedUpIdot,

Nau's Drug is on West Lynn .. and always was ...

............... FYI ... note that West Lynn is not in the City Map of Clarksville!
For a guy from the Cedar Park Trailer Park .... I'm disappointed.

But thanks for giving me another opportunity, YusedUpIdiot, ...

.............. to drum up some more votes for you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Keep thinking that way hillbilly. Someday someone who actually LIVES in the Austin area will believe you.
Keep thinking that way hillbilly. Someday someone who actually LIVES in the Austin area will believe you. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You don't. So what's your point!

Have you EVER LIVED IN AUSTIN? I've always understood ... you're not even a Texan.

Before the Governor's Mansion burned .... how did you get into the residential quarters?
You don't. So what's your point!

Have you EVER LIVED IN AUSTIN? I've always understood ... you're not even a Texan.

Before the Governor's Mansion burned .... how did you get into the residential quarters? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I lived in the city of Austin for 13 years. No I'm not a native Texan and proud of it. It's "carpetbaggers" like me who bring a heightened level of sophistication and education to rednecks like you.
LLIDiot:

You ain't an Austinite.

You don't know shit about Austin.

You just keep babbling. Obviously, this is a MAJOR BONE of contention with you because you had to post twice about it...like a bitch.

You probably don't know shit about Houston beyond where the free clinic is.

You must be devastated that you're no longer allowed to pee in the family bedroom in HTown.

Give it up already. You're embarrassing yourself.
I lived in the city of Austin for 13 years. No I'm not a native Texan and proud of it. It's "carpetbaggers" like me who bring a heightened level of sophistication and education to rednecks like you. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I know all of you think that .... so how many people DROWNED this past flood........

... because of your "heightened level of sophistication and education?

Or were they just former Clarksville inhabitants that don't count?