Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

At best, this raging dumpster inferno has been slightly entertaining (snacking on a toasted English Muffin with a thick spread of Nutella and Peter Pan Smooth has actually made it a much more palatable read....but that's just me, I guess).

That said, this latest icky soap has started to grow tiresome and none too soon.....pitchers and catchers report in 6 more days.....
You better fucking call me I know what you did I'm not like you at all so yeah I need to ask you something.
Awwwwwwwwwwww shieeeeeeeeeet
You better fucking call me I know what you did I'm not like you at all so yeah I need to ask you something. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
👀👀👀👀
👀👀👀👀 Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I suspect propagandized, spin, damage control...Why doesn't she just call her if she's got a beef?
I suspect propagandized, spin, damage control...Why doesn't she just call her if she's got a beef? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Well miss vi or whomever is in control of her accounts is now giving an open invitation for strangers to come rape her while she showers via tumbler... I don't know why some people don't see how dangerous and serious this situation is as a whole

All I can say to guys that have little head syndrome DONT BE A DUMBASS
Everyone stay away from this girl she is the devil and I did nothing to you but tried to help your sorry ass y'all wanna know what happened pm me and ill tell you.
Oh.... We have to Pm...? Wow.

More stuff?
Well miss vi or whomever is in control of her accounts is now giving an open invitation for strangers to come rape her while she showers via tumbler... I don't know why some people don't see how dangerous and serious this situation is as a whole

All I can say to guys that have little head syndrome DONT BE A DUMBASS Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Agreed!
The local LE has to be alerted! Only if we know which Denison LE to alert to....
  • BLM69
  • 02-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Everyone stay away from this girl she is the devil and I did nothing to you but tried to help your sorry ass y'all wanna know what happened pm me and ill tell you. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Just post it here
And V?
Attached Images File Type: jpg 3vd8j9foosballisthedevil_zps27ed4c20.jpg (37.5 KB, 509 views)
HANG TIGHT A MOMENT????

VI is a 32D ????

that has to be a typo........

32D?
Everyone stay away from this girl she is the devil and I did nothing to you but tried to help your sorry ass y'all wanna know what happened pm me and ill tell you. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Just sent you a text. Pm to respond.
What? I read all 13 pages already?
Where are the rest of the threads?