OH SHIT!!! Even Chicago Tribune says Obamacare is a Shit Law and Obama is acting like a Communist!

Proves one thing rock head if those people are all liberals they are smarter than the right.LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEET, HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA.AAAAAAAAAAA.

Tell us all again that you're an INDEPENDANT, lol.
theroack18 I see how it is.... I'm new to posting but I'm noticing when lies are opposed with facts some posters go to insults and MORE lies... Its OK and as a fellow American, I fully support your right to be wrong Buddy.

Thanks YR Originally Posted by GentleGiant2467
Why are you quoting Yssup Hater when you are talking to Rock?
In a later post you spoke of the facts, so I'll just point out a few facts as well, as politely as you have and hope you continue.

First fact, at least for the first year, there is no proof required, they are not enforcing that. You simply tell them what you make and they will honor your statement. It's another incentive to get more to sign up.
Second fact, the majority of the subsidies are from the healthy who do not need insurance, subsidizing the sick and the old. While it is true there are tax subsidies being provided to the poor, those subsidies are too small to overcome the collapse of Obamacare if the healthy do not sign up. If the insurance companies can't make money, there is nothing in Obamacare that prevents them from raising premiums or dropping out altogether.

I understand the emotional aspect of wanting this bill to work, but fiscally speaking I don't see it ending well. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Lets address the emotional part of your statement first, Emotions have nothing to do with my point of view on this subject.

As stated before "Obamacare" is a new set of regulations for private insurers and includes a mandate that requires all of us the have health insurance. It's not a "take over" of the private insurance industry a some would suggest. The same insurance providers that are in biz today will offer coverage to those who sign up for the Affordable Care Act.

Today those SAME private carriers utilize the practice of subsidizing the care of the sick with the premium payments of the healthy.

Thanks for disagreeing without being insulting Buddy. We can continue if you like
Threads merged Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
but you missed todays 40 other threads by rock in the merge.
Haha, why can't one estimate the numbers after the first week? The insurance companies sure are, calling it ugly and a disaster! I will gladly adjust as the numbers come in and the website gets fixed. I was merely pointing out, in your memo to Dr. Carson, that no one on the face of the earth except you, were estimating 47M to sign up the first year. Revised down to 10M on the same day. See your trend? Originally Posted by nwarounder
NWAROUNDER, where did I say 47 million people will be on Obamacare the first year. I said at most 15% of the population will be on Obamacare the other 85% will still continue to get health insurance where they work. In reply #10 of this thread, Rockhead18 said (incorrectly I will add) that everyone will be on Obamacare. Neither you or Rockhead18 know what you are talking about. In reply #22 is a chart with projections from the congressional budget office. Let's assume there is 55 million uninsured people right now. The chart projects overtime that Obamacare will insure 25 million people, and will still leave 30 million uninsured. My take is having 25 million more people insured is better that still having 55 million uninsured. Why do you care? The doctors where you work will not be seeing any patient with Obamacare or medicare policy. Why are you against self employed carpenters getting health insurance at the Obamacare exchanges when they have been turned away in the individual market?
amen JCM.

Maybe we need a new forum, "The Short Bus."

Whaddya think CC?
do you simpletons actually believe that private insurers (pre-ACA) never cut off payments for a instance of covered disease or injury?

The whole death panel argument is bullshit made up by one of America's funnies home videos ... Sarah Palin.

Medicare has limits. Medicaid has limits. YOUR FUCKING INSURANCE has limits.

Please prove otherwise, simpletons.
You are a brain dead Ozombie...and have astro-turf carpet burns on your ass... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You haven't brought a salient point to a discussion yet, Simple Jack.

But you sure know how to fling feces!

what are you going to do when they cut welfare to massive head wound victims?

Originally Posted by R.M.
Dr. Carson is a great doctor. I agree that there are too many regulations in the bill. I disagree with some points that he has implied. Let's make some assumptions. Let's assume there are 55 million citizens who are uninsured right now. The goal behind the Affordable Care Act is to provide affordable health insurance to most of these people. The USA has a total population of over 325 million people. Most of these people will still get their health insurance where they work. Despite what right wingers are saying, not everyone will be on Obamacare. The Congressional Budget Office projects that 25 million people will be insured by Obamacare. The other 30 million who are still uninsured will continue to go to some emergency room when they get sick. The Affordable Care Act is not a single payer system and there is no "total control of healthcare by the government" for every individual. There will always be a middle man (as he describes). Most people don't keep a $100,000 dollars in their checking account on a daily basis. That is why most people acquire health insurance, so that if they need a procedure that cost $100,000 the insurance will pay for it. Unless you have a single payer system like Canada or Great Britain, the heath insurance companies will always be the middle man between the patient and doctor. If you are an actor that gets paid 5 million per picture, you won't need health insurance, you can just pay out of pocket.
Looks like we've got a new SLUNT!

welcome, Value Voter!
In a later post you spoke of the facts, so I'll just point out a few facts as well, as politely as you have and hope you continue.

First fact, at least for the first year, there is no proof required, they are not enforcing that. You simply tell them what you make and they will honor your statement. It's another incentive to get more to sign up.
Second fact, the majority of the subsidies are from the healthy who do not need insurance, subsidizing the sick and the old. While it is true there are tax subsidies being provided to the poor, those subsidies are too small to overcome the collapse of Obamacare if the healthy do not sign up. If the insurance companies can't make money, there is nothing in Obamacare that prevents them from raising premiums or dropping out altogether.

I understand the emotional aspect of wanting this bill to work, but fiscally speaking I don't see it ending well. Originally Posted by nwarounder
What do you call Medicare? The young and healthy playing for the old and sick?

You really DONT get this, do you?
What do you call Medicare? The young and healthy playing for the old and sick?

You really DONT get this, do you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just like you don't get it when you take a fat dick up your ass.
Looks like we've got a new SLUNT!

welcome, Value Voter! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He's on your side, you stupid mother fucker...literally.
I am a independent fucktard. Try to remember it .
I do not even have to watch it to know it is some dumbass libtard that does not know the difference.