At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering...

I guess we can all conclude that you either hate white women or you're afraid of them.

Either way, you're a disgusting shithead.
best way to save Corpy?

Kill the shit eating dog!
best way to save Corpy?

Kill the shit eating dog!

BTW -- you're a liar. I've only called you a broken record 17 times!!!!!
I guess we can all conclude that you either hate white women or you're afraid of them.

Either way, you're a disgusting shithead. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You denigrate "white women", Hispanics and AA women, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, so that means you are obviously into men.
Not really, Corpy.

But you owe someone an apology, pervert, self-loathing white cracker!
Not really, Corpy.

But you owe someone an apology, pervert, self-loathing white cracker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You owe the entire forum an apology for posting those disgusting pictures and racist remarks, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
you just posted the same post In another thread, corpy, you broken record.
you just posted the same post In another thread, corpy, you broken record. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No it's not, and you still owe the entire forum an apology for posting those disgusting pictures and racist remarks, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Liar.

You still owe the nice white lady an apology, Massa overseer!
Liar.

You still owe the nice white lady a pan apology, Massa overseer! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You posted the disgusting pictures and racist remarks, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: you owe the apology.
No, YOU do!

"Yes? No?"

Unprovoked rudeness and uncalled for aggressive conversation.

You're a twat, and a sick wannabe player in some perverted "Mandingo" fantasy scenario.
Do you guys live in the same city?? If so may I suggest a good ol'fashion street fight. Winner takes all.

If not....I got nothin'

Edit: I mean, if Nelson Mandela and George W. Bush can find some common ground to build on, surely all is not lost with you two, right? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
EMO Assy Fucke wouldn't stand a chance.

No, YOU do!

"Yes? No?"

Unprovoked rudeness and uncalled for aggressive conversation.

You're a twat, and a sick wannabe player in some perverted "Mandingo" fantasy scenario. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you can take your hypocritical and insincere POV and shove it up your wide ass, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
And you can take your hypocritical and insincere POV and shove it up your wide ass, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you talking about my ass again, Fag Team champion? I know you're obsessed with all things ASS, but give mine a break, bubba.

And while you're at it, ignoring thathotnurse not only indicates you're a woman hating gayboy, but your repeated backpedaling of the issue is beginning to sound like a BROKEN RECORD!!!

Are you talking about my ass again, Fag Team champion? I know you're obsessed with all things ASS, but give mine a break, bubba.

And while you're at it, ignoring thathotnurse not only indicates you're a woman hating gayboy, but your repeated backpedaling of the issue is beginning to sound like a BROKEN RECORD!!!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Broken record.

How about a comment on MY new avatar, dipshit?