Melania Trump's speech plagiarized !!!

I guess it's ok to have that view, however, you need to provide evidence otherwise I will view it as you making it up to justify your view. I'm an independent and I don't play that game. Like Ted Cruz said yesterday and I applaud him for it.: "I'm not a servile puppy dog." Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I already provided that evidence. Pay attention.
I already provided that evidence. Pay attention. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I will give you another opportunity to avoid spin and dishonesty. You've provided what's floating in your head which is not evidence. I hope you're not having one of those classic Herman Cain moments. Either reply with a no spin answer or don't reply at all. Not interested in those that think they're some kind of intellectual. lol

Thanks
The tiny font correctly befits your tiny thoughts spewing from your puny brain. Gruber called you stupid, and that's apropos, because you're too stupid to realize that Odumbocare is hurting every American taxpayer.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Odumbocare is definitely hurting you....signing up for it and expecting it to pay for your breast enlargements, dick enhancement and brain efficiency...

Must suck for you Trumpolini lemmings to have to EAT SHIT after Trump's camp admitted yeah, we liked and used Michelle's speech.
Odumbocare is definitely hurting you....signing up for it and expecting it to pay for your breast enlargements, dick enhancement and brain efficiency...

Must suck for you Trumpolini lemmings to have to EAT SHIT after Trump's camp admitted yeah, we liked and used Michelle's speech.
Originally Posted by Prolongus
Nothing sucks like being one of Odumbo's "Grubered" stupid, Kool Aid sotted minions like you. Gruber called you stupid, and it's obvious that you wear that epithet proudly.
But what does Merriam-Webster say, IBIdiot?

We all know what you say...goober.
I will give you another opportunity to avoid spin and dishonesty. You've provided what's floating in your head which is not evidence. I hope you're not having one of those classic Herman Cain moments. Either reply with a no spin answer or don't reply at all. Not interested in those that think they're some kind of intellectual. lol

Thanks Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Sorry, Fistine Chapel. You need to pay attention the first time.
It WON'T be YOUR gay-loving, sexual predator-enabling, LYING POS, sniper-fire dodging bitch shriLIARy, assup piggy mamboolah ! And YOU and YOUR protégé EKIM would know about any dingleberry candidates ! You two are offering to pick their dingleberries as part of YOUR campaign contributions to their cause ! Or were YOU asking for whom I will vote in the 2017 DOTY poll !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

^ I'm just skimming through some of these threads and posts and wow you people are infantile in your responses. Who talks like this? Absolutely ridiculous and childish. Grow up the shit you're for or against is not that important.

Life will go on whether your candidate wins or loses. When I read stuff like your above post I'm convinced some of you have real mental problems or some sort of chemical imbalance not sure what the root cause is but Geez. Stop being a weirdo act normal.
^ I'm just skimming through some of these threads and posts and wow you people are infantile in your responses. Who talks like this? Absolutely ridiculous and childish. Grow up the shit you're for or against is not that important.

Life will go on whether your candidate wins or loses. When I read stuff like your above post I'm convinced some of you have real mental problems or some sort of chemical imbalance not sure what the root cause is but Geez. Stop being a weirdo act normal. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
everyone here is trolling for kicks. they've got nothing better to do pass time with.

so they do this for fun. some of it is funny tho.

this is what trollers look like; this is a swelled head on steroids.

Life will go on whether your candidate wins or loses. When I read stuff like your above post I'm convinced some of you have real mental problems or some sort of chemical imbalance not sure what the root cause is but Geez. Stop being a weirdo act normal. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Another one above the fray.
I sent off to the us patent office paperwork to trademark the phrase, "my word is my bond"
Nothing sucks like being one of Odumbo's "Grubered" stupid, Kool Aid sotted minions like you. Gruber called you stupid, and it's obvious that you wear that epithet proudly. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I B Buttfuckin'......you seriously have a thing going on with your bitch, Gruber! Every post! Gloryhole buddies? Just admit Trumpolini sucked you in, you drank the Kool Aid..and over the cliff you go, FDAU. Get off Obamacare if it doesn't pay for your breast enhancements, man!!! Blue Cross Blue Shield...oh wait...you can't afford it.
I B Buttfuckin . Originally Posted by Prolongus
There's no doubt about how that would be right up your (back) alley considering how you're the "Grubered" Odumbo minion batting for the LBGT team. Keep sucking down your Kool Aid, you need the lubricant to engage in your perverse activities.
LMAO @ the foundry meister!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Another one above the fray. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm beginning to believe he cleans golf balls "on the side"!
Holy shit can the GOP sink any further ? http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watc...r-727480899958 Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Did anyone point out that your original title is associated backwards? You write that someone stole Melania's speech. Who was it?