I won't Rub It in When Trump Loses

Is it just me? These lawsuits seem so stupid that I just don't get it. Keep the little amount of dignity you have left and go home to Florida. Fucker is too stupid to know that these lawyers are just laughing when they take money for these lawsuits.
They know it’s all garbage. Just getting dummies to donate money to Trump. It’s a play. He’s playing the ignorant followers for money.
He does know how to fleece the sheep, doesn't he?
Deplorables, irredeemables and Trump. In other, words you and I... I say fuckem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S7xZSOUoT0
People talk about fraud in this election. Let me tell you about real fraud which is being a Dallas Cowboys fan. They haven't won shit since I was a kid... oh well, another 3 plus hours wasted today watching them. I just need to be put out of my misery when their season is done. I expect to have ulcers and massive hair loss soon.
People talk about fraud in this election. Let me tell you about real fraud which is being a Dallas Cowboys fan. They haven't won shit since I was a kid... oh well, another 3 plus hours wasted today watching them. I just need to be put out of my misery when their season is done. I expect to have ulcers and massive hair loss soon. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No one cares! I hope every one of those fuckers that kneel blow out their knee when doing so!
People talk about fraud in this election. Let me tell you about real fraud which is being a Dallas Cowboys fan. They haven't won shit since I was a kid... oh well, another 3 plus hours wasted today watching them. I just need to be put out of my misery when their season is done. I expect to have ulcers and massive hair loss soon. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

you know they're in a shitty division. shitty teams all round in that division.. lol.

the dubious Toilet Division. what a stink-a-roo!!!! lol!
They were even swept by Washington. I felt like well maybe Washington is decent when they beat The Steelers and then I read The Steelers played 3 games in 13 days. Those guys were just exhausted and Washington still sucks. I was just trying to cope with being swept by Washington so I was just searching for excuses to justify it. I really have a sickness. I'm just an enabler like so many other dipshit Cowboys fans.
They were even swept by Washington. I felt like well maybe Washington is decent when they beat The Steelers and then I read The Steelers played 3 games in 13 days. Those guys were just exhausted and Washington still sucks. I was just trying to cope with being swept by Washington so I was just searching for excuses to justify it. I really have a sickness. I'm just an enabler like so many other dipshit Cowboys fans. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

is that why cowgirls have hoof an mouth disease????
Can I rub it in now or is that tacky and too soon? Then again, it's not like I've ever been accused of being classy.
The trump has lost like 40+ times now and his Supreme Court buddies have told him to go fuck himself 2x. Rubb it in and watch the babies cry like a little biotch.

Their only defense is more stupidity
The trump has lost like 40+ times now and his Supreme Court buddies have told him to go fuck himself 2x. Rubb it in and watch the babies cry like a little biotch.

Their only defense is more stupidity Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I can see the posters who are In Favor of a stolen Election! Very Sad!
I can see the posters who are In Favor of a stolen Election! Very Sad! Originally Posted by winn dixie
The election wasn't stolen. No evidence whatsoever of that. People who believe it are very sad!

Merry Christmas!!
The election wasn't stolen. No evidence whatsoever of that. People who believe it are very sad!

Merry Christmas!! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Nope, they are just Stupid and Dumb. Keeps me entertained and laughing though.
The election wasn't stolen. No evidence whatsoever of that. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
One of the things that was stolen was the lives of many good people because of a completely unqualified and a stupid know-it-all president who is about to be gone soon because he is an imbecile.