Dealing With Haters

• Mokoa
  • 03-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Instead, what I have seen more often than not has been merely justified self identification by many members with the human scourge.

. . . It is a profound pity!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
That would include yourself...

It sounds to me that you are only trying to stir up some shit as is your wont or maybe just build a case for evil. Possibly a vain attempt to validate your own miserable existence.

Judging from your pompous pronouncements, I would say that is something that you are intimately familiar with.
As usual you have a propensity for stirring up shit.

I don't know if she thinks you're evil, but you'd surely qualify as lowlife scum, but let's leave Lauren Summerhill out of the discussion.
. . . Maybe one day my message will get through that thick skull, but feel free to pollute yourself until then! Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I sometimes wonder why I live with such primitive people. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Anyone who thinks that I am a hater is mistaken and should understand that whatever hatred they harbor only does harm to themselves. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Looking at the above evidence, there is no mistake.

Because instead of any mitigation, evil just keeps creeping into the thread with people flinging insults at each other like rice at a wedding.

. . . Is everybody here just whacked or what?
Well, as the evidence above indicates, that would include you.

You should consider my words before you continue on your path, but if you are determined to hate me, then .
You need to follow your own advice.

I do not hate you, but I do hate your blatant hypocrisy.
I wish my FREE PUSSY thread got this much action! LOL
The intended purpose of this thread was to highlight the evils of hatred and perhaps find novel ways of dealing with the problem. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Again...some of us know this is a blatant lie on your part...that's not why you started this thread...
  • Seedy
  • 03-11-2012, 06:11 PM

I do not hate you, but I do hate your blatant hypocrisy. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Mokoa, great post, and very correct, some of us have pointed this out, but it is like talking to a box of rocks. Pretty useless, with someone of this mindset. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Again...some of us know this is a blatant lie on your part...that's not why you started this thread... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
This is also correct, trying to get "even", and sort of backfired. But liars and arrogant folks don't realize what fools they have made of themselves, it will happen again, they can't help it.....LOL
I wish my FREE PUSSY thread got this much action! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

More hate/disgust than free pussy. Where's boardman?
I do nothing but hate, I cant relate
I do nothing but hate, I cant relate Originally Posted by JONBALLS
is that why u call yourself troll-tard cracker?
tollhouse cracker
besides skylarcruz said she likes crackers and Im all in with that
I only looked in here to see if MY hater has posted something about ME!
I am a sensitive person, so yes, I care about how people perceive me. I don't want anyone to hate on me, but it seems as though some people just have to hate someone, and I have been on the wrong end too many times. It adds undo stress to my life, and it sucks.
I don'tunderstand why anyone has to hate. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Tiffany one of your haters is on this thread, the one that always tries to play the victim. When some people see that you are successful they always try to knock you down, remember haters will always hate, you keep your head up.... Jw
I wish my FREE PUSSY thread got this much action! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, not too many of us here like FREE PUSSY...in the end, it costs way too much! Matter of fact, when Providers every once in a while begin to act as though they are FREE PUSSY (EMO), then they too have to be reminded!

Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I only looked in here to see if MY hater has posted something about ME!
I am a sensitive person, so yes, I care about how people perceive me. I don't want anyone to hate on me, but it seems as though some people just have to hate someone, and I have been on the wrong end too many times. It adds undo stress to my life, and it sucks.
I don'tunderstand why anyone has to hate.

Tiffany one of your haters is on this thread, the one that always tries to play the victim. When some people see that you are successful they always try to knock you down, remember haters will always hate, you keep your head up.... Jw Originally Posted by the outlaw
maybe he just looking for some "fuck me like you hate me"
How can anyone be so damn delusional as you are is beyond me.

You can't even admit your hatred, but it's obvious too all.

. . . You can hate all you want, but it only does harm to yourself.

I do not hate you, but I do hate your blatant hypocrisy. Originally Posted by Mokoa
  • Mokoa
  • 03-13-2012, 07:02 PM
Now look who is sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming loudly.

Nothing hateful about pointing out the facts.

You hypocrites really hate it when your hypocrisy is exposed. A little hot under the magnifying glass, is it?

Get off your high horse. You are no better than anyone else.
Damn it y'all will the hate never stop. Fuck Fast Gun close the thread before there is no one left to love.:mf_laughbo unce:
I really hate to close down threads. But I do think that this one is really getting to the point of beating a dead horse.

The Colonel