FIFA World Cup 2014-- who are you rooting for?

Blitzkrieg Pop!!!!!!!!

We should all remember this day, and be amazed of how we witness history in the making. Miroslav became the sole top scorer in the history of the world cup, and we witness El Mineiraso Brazil 1 vs Germany 7!!!!

The Germans are now in cruise mode to lifting the world cup once more!!!
*All great sides have a ((fuck up or two)) every few decades.

EX: Man United 7 Arsenal 1
England 5 Germany 1
City 6 Man United 2

Good sides can be made to look like a donkey. The "only" issue I have is it seems emotion got them to this semi-final. They played scared for most of the cup. Brazil can't rely of the likes of Fred to come good. Germany were brilliant and Brazil were just over-matched. Brazil had no plan B. End of.

Remember...this German side allowed Ghana to come very, very, very close to pipping them.

As Fergie said, "Bloody fucking hell it's football!"

Blitzkrieg Pop!!!!!!!!

We should all remember this day, and be amazed of how we witness history in the making. Miroslav became the sole top scorer in the history of the world cup, and we witness El Mineiraso Brazil 1 vs Germany 7!!!!

The Germans are now in cruise mode to lifting the world cup once more!!! Originally Posted by MrDark
  • MojoR
  • 07-08-2014, 04:49 PM
Holy fuck that was an ass whooping like I've never seen. I'd hate to be a German in Rio right now!

Come on Holland!!!!! I'd love to see Germany vs The Netherlands in the final.
Holy fuck that was an ass whooping like I've never seen. I'd hate to be a German in Rio right now!

Come on Holland!!!!! I'd love to see Germany vs The Netherlands in the final. Originally Posted by MojoR
No kidding.....I bet Zuniga has a bounty on his head now for fucking up Neymar!
Fuckin' A!! That was brutally ugly football on the part of Brazil.

Now if we can get an all European final, I'll be delighted. My only regret is that France won't be in it. But they lost their quarter final fair and square.
  • MojoR
  • 07-08-2014, 05:25 PM
No kidding.....I bet Zuniga has a bounty on his head now for fucking up Neymar! Originally Posted by Mojojo
Damn, that's a good point. Hope they have good security for him. As bad as they played, I'm not sure having him there would have helped. They really needed Silva.
Fuckin' A!! That was brutally ugly football on the part of Brazil.

Now if we can get an all European final, I'll be delighted. My only regret is that France won't be in it. But they lost their quarter final fair and square. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Argentina is about as close to European soccer as it can get. However, I did bet some Brazilians that Argentina will go further than Brazil. I hope they can pay off the bet.
Argentina needs to kick ass tomorrow!
Fuck yes mate---ORANGE!!!!!!!

Come on Holland!!!!! I'd love to see Germany vs The Netherlands in the final. Originally Posted by MojoR
Van Gaal is close to G-d!

Van Persie is a red devil!
Im so in shock about how Brazil gave up ... and Germany didnt forgive ...

Im rooting for Argentina vs Netherlands ...
Messi will do what Neymar should have done ...
Argentina WILL LOSE today Nuff said!!!!!
And how will that happen?
I saw a strong Argentina last game ... and Netherlands have played below expectations ...
Lets enjoy the game, root for out team and wait till the game is over ...

Argentina WILL LOSE today Nuff said!!!!! Originally Posted by MrDark
Well I tip my hat to those arrogant, ignorant argentinians, enjoy the feeling come sunday germany will wipe the pitch with you!

See ya sunday!!!!
Well, this is not about manners but who plays the best Futbol .. and who brings his A game on sunday ...
On a final like this anything can happen ...

Go Argentina !!!!

See you Sunday ...

Well I tip my hat to those arrogant, ignorant argentinians, enjoy the feeling come sunday germany will wipe the pitch with you!

See ya sunday!!!! Originally Posted by MrDark