Most Americans want War with ISIS.

5,000? Isn't that what we're talking about leaving in Afghanistan? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
5,000 ..... "on the books" ....
Most americans want war with ISIS? Most americans are fucking morons. JD Shitshispants and LongDongLover are living proof.
Well he sure seemed to out negotiate Bush, the crafty negotiator who was able to look into Putin's eyes and see his soul. Originally Posted by WTF

Did you even read the Max Boot article? In 2008, Bush successfully negotiated legal immunity for 150,000 US troops in Iraq. In 2011, Obama couldn't or wouldn't do the same for a rump stay-behind force of (say) 15,000 troops.

Gee, I wonder what Odumbo was thinking.... Maybe it was more important for him to run for re-election in 2012 saying he brought all the troops home than it was to do the right thing and protect what our military achieved in Iraq. How about that - a Commander In Chief who puts politics ahead of the nation's security!
Your simple statement failed to mention that Iraq did not want any US forces there so denying a SOFA was the sticking point for none of our troops staying. Contrary to popular belief it takes two sides to reach a agreement. The growth of ISIS was when the Iraq army ran like rabbits when they crossed the border. If they had balls ISIS would still be in Syria. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you even read the Max Boot article? In 2008, Bush successfully negotiated legal immunity for 150,000 US troops in Iraq. In 2011, Obama couldn't or wouldn't do the same for a rump stay-behind force of (say) 15,000 troops.

Gee, I wonder what Odumbo was thinking.... Maybe it was more important for him to run for re-election in 2012 saying he brought all the troops home than it was to do the right thing and protect what our military achieved in Iraq. Originally Posted by lustylad
Help any?

Gee, I wonder what Odumbo was thinking.... Maybe it was more important for him to run for re-election in 2012 saying he brought all the troops home than it was to do the right thing and protect what our military achieved in Iraq. Originally Posted by lustylad
Achieved? What exactly did we achieve in that barren shithole? So bringing the troops home wasn't good enough? As for Putin, which you didn't address, your man Bush looked into his soul. Must not have seen Ukraine and all that shit coming I guess.
Achieved? What exactly did we achieve in that barren shithole? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Are you even paying attention, undercunt? Your question was already answered by Crazy Uncle Joe Biden in #178.
Are you even paying attention, undercunt? Your question was already answered by Crazy Uncle Joe Biden in #178. Originally Posted by lustylad
You mean you're ole butt buddy

I don't give a fuck what he thinks we achieved. What do YOU think we achieved? I'm not talking to Joe, I'm talking to you, cocksucker.
Your simple statement failed to mention that Iraq did not want any US forces there so denying a SOFA was the sticking point for none of our troops staying. Contrary to popular belief it takes two sides to reach a agreement. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Help any? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Nope. Why do I have to keep going back to the Max Boot article. Can't you folks read?

"The recent negotiations were jinxed from the start by the insistence of State Department and Pentagon lawyers that any immunity provisions be ratified by the Iraqi parliament—something that the U.S. hadn't insisted on in 2008 and that would be almost impossible to get today. In many other countries, including throughout the Arab world, U.S. personnel operate under a Memorandum of Understanding that doesn't require parliamentary ratification. Why not in Iraq? Mr. Obama could have chosen to override the lawyers' excessive demands, but he didn't."

Nope. Why do I have to keep going back to the Max Boot article. Can't you folks read?

"The recent negotiations were jinxed from the start by the insistence of State Department and Pentagon lawyers that any immunity provisions be ratified by the Iraqi parliament—something that the U.S. hadn't insisted on in 2008 and that would be almost impossible to get today. In many other countries, including throughout the Arab world, U.S. personnel operate under a Memorandum of Understanding that doesn't require parliamentary ratification. Why not in Iraq? Mr. Obama could have chosen to override the lawyers' excessive demands, but he didn't." Originally Posted by lustylad
Why should he have? Why would we do something that we didn't have to do?
Why should he have? Why would we do something that we didn't have to do? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Gawd are you stupid! As a prophylactic against what is happening in Iraq now! Or did you not know, undercunt, that ISIS now controls Mosul and Fallujah and we have sent US troops back into Iraq?

"The recent negotiations were jinxed from the start by the insistence of State Department and Pentagon lawyers that any immunity provisions be ratified by the Iraqi parliament—something that the U.S. hadn't insisted on in 2008 and that would be almost impossible to get today. In many other countries, including throughout the Arab world, U.S. personnel operate under a Memorandum of Understanding that doesn't require parliamentary ratification. Why not in Iraq? Mr. Obama could have chosen to override the lawyers' excessive demands, but he didn't."

. Originally Posted by lustylad
If you are brainless then keep going back. I can see a simple explanation is over your head. They must not have one in Japan as a service member is being tried in Japan's court for the murder of a TS.
Gawd are you stupid! As a prophylactic against what is happening in Iraq now! Or did you not know, undercunt, that ISIS now controls Mosul and Fallujah and we have sent US troops back into Iraq? Originally Posted by lustylad
Call me when they're on boats off the coast. Iraq is a sovereign country. Let them deal with it. Shouldn't have been there in the first place.
If you are brainless then keep going back.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you talking to me or Obama? He's the one who had to go back into Iraq after leaving prematurely.

Call me when they're on boats off the coast. Iraq is a sovereign country. Let them deal with it. Shouldn't have been there in the first place. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Brilliant strategy. Sit back and wait for another 9/11 or maybe a Mall of America attack. Then we can deal with it. Better to fight them here than over there. You are brilliant, undercunt.

Are you talking to me or Obama? He's the one who had to go back into Iraq after leaving prematurely.

Brilliant strategy. Sit back and wait for another 9/11 or maybe a Mall of America attack. Then we can deal with it. Better to fight them here than over there. You are brilliant, undercunt.

If the "well trained" Iraq troops hadn't run like rabbits leaving arms and material behind ISIS would still be in Syria, and there would have no need to go back chuckle head. The threat on the Mall of America didn't come from ISIS .

Have they shown the ability to mount a large scale attack on our shores? Do they have a navy or air force I'm unaware of? You act is if we aren't doing anything already. Here's the scary truth you don't want to admit; if one or two or three of these nutjobs want to blow up something over here, there isn't much we can do to stop it. It's like a needle in a haystack. Taking the fight over there is just going to piss more of them off and bring more hatred down upon us.