FRIENDLY REMINDER

• WTF
  • 01-03-2020, 01:43 AM
thank you Very Insulted Poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm not insulted.

But thank you for caring.
You are the expert of how cocks look! hey

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Over the years I've noticed that WTF trends toward guy's private parts ... to the point of obsession ... besides he's making it up like Stormy Daniels, who like WTF, has seen so many she couldn't remember which is which.

Besides, it's good to be appropriately thin. I can see my cock when I'm peeing and his stomach blocks the view of his vienna sausage .... so the bimbos he entertains posts .....
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2020, 08:09 AM
Over the years I've noticed that WTF trends toward guy's private parts ... to the point of obsession ... besides he's making it up like Stormy Daniels, who like WTF, has seen so many she couldn't remember which is which.

Besides, it's good to be appropriately thin. I can see my cock when I'm peeing and his stomach blocks the view of his vienna sausage .... so the bimbos he entertains posts ..... Originally Posted by LexusLover
I find it hypocritical that in one paragraph you attack me for pointing out that Stormy Daniels knows what Donald's cock looks like and in the next paragraph you talk about my cock.

• oeb11
  • 01-03-2020, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
Winnsy certainly does appear to like ignoring "friendly warnings"!!!!
[/b]

He certainly does appears as such, oebsy. Thank yous for pointings it out. Since yous are such an expert on ECCIE rules and such, is Winnsy alloweds to be sayings things about “bois,” which as yous might know, is what we calls wood over much of Canada.

Are yous getting wood? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

I did not post that altered quote - and have never used the derogatory terms "Winnsy" - it is a YR-hh term.

And I will rtm that post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
Winnsy certainly does appear to like ignoring "friendly warnings"!!!!

I did not post that altered quote - and have never used the derogatory terms "Winnsy" - it is a YR-hh term.

And I will rtm that post. Originally Posted by oeb11
You just did, young lady. LOLLING!

Can’t seems to finds it on any list of “derogatory terms” anywhere, oebsy.

Maybe yous should hire a friendlys attorney to helps you navigate your obvious hormonal s imbalance and restores order to your worlds.

Please sends us a postcard from Iran...
Probably how some of you old white decrepit righties look with a Nazi helmet on! Originally Posted by WTF
I hear your gramps is good at fixing the lights.

I'm the expert on what right wing Dicks sound like. Originally Posted by WTF
No, you're the expert on adding an "s" to every word trying pathetically to sound like a faux canuck sissy boy!
why are you so obsessed with ME that you answer a question posed to someone else?

I am not obsessed with Trump.. you are. he is your King. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
There you go again... why do you post your questions in an open forum if they are intended for one person only, don't you know how to use PMs?

And why do you cry like a little girl when we DON'T reply to a question you post within 26 minutes?

Make up your mind.

Long live the King in chungy's head!

You really should start charging the King rent.
No, you're the expert on adding an "s" to every word trying pathetically to sound like a faux canuck sissy boy! Originally Posted by lustylad
He’s is?

Yous are headed for the bigs breakdowns, super chief!
It's called meltdown, yssup.

Better watch yourself so you don't have another one.
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2020, 02:41 PM
No, you're the expert on adding an "s" to every word trying pathetically to sound like a faux canuck sissy boy! Originally Posted by lustylad
I hear another right wing dickless chickenhawk. Elmer Fudd can't be far behind.
Why does HoseHummer post in here anyway?
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2020, 02:43 PM
Why does HoseHummer post in here anyway? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You should interrogate him counselor....see how he answers your nonsense.
Why does HoseHummer post in here anyway? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Have yous seen the Canada forums?
Have yous seen the Canada forums? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

have you ..

BAHHAHAAA