OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO BAN AR-15 AMMO

Sounds like I cut a little deep there rio-shit-o. What happened? did mommy disown you? Originally Posted by shanm

No Spahm she did not disown me.
What the fuck is it to you ? Do you have a mommy fetish ?
Who are you.....a fifteen year old reincarnation of Norman Bates ?
  • DSK
  • 03-05-2015, 09:52 AM
I'm not giving up my guns because Ozombies feel uncomfortable and like Bloomberg said...
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You seem like a smart poster, and I like your videos, though I don't always agree. Plus, I understand the second amendment exists and so we are stuck with guns.
What if we amended the constitution to eliminate the Second Amendment? Wouldn't it be great to get rid of all the guns, and stop all the killings?
You seem like a smart poster, and I like your videos, though I don't always agree. Plus, I understand the second amendment exists and so we are stuck with guns.
What if we amended the constitution to eliminate the Second Amendment? Wouldn't it be great to get rid of all the guns, and stop all the killings?
Originally Posted by DSK
The UK reports that the overwhelming majority of its homicides were committed with "illegal guns": just like in Chicago. And you really don't even want to talk about gun related homicides in Mexico where it is veritably impossible to own a gun "legally"; yet, Mexico's gun related homicide rate is outrageous.
What if we amended the constitution to eliminate the Second Amendment? Wouldn't it be great to get rid of all the guns, and stop all the killings? Originally Posted by DSK
A smart poster? Like the videos? Eliminate the Second Amendment?

You're replying to SLOBBRIN?

Really?

Hmmmmm ...
What if we amended the constitution to eliminate the Second Amendment? Wouldn't it be great to get rid of all the guns, and stop all the killings? Originally Posted by DSK
How are you going to "get rid of all the guns" in the United States?

We can't even round up and get rid of 11 million illegal aliens!
...Mexico where it is veritably impossible to own a gun "legally"; yet, their gun related homicide rate is outrageous. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
3x's the U.S.?
Mexico is an underdeveloped country. One which you can't trust to have proper gun control laws and/or stop the black market from fueling the gun trade. Originally Posted by shanm
I forgot about this little "gem" of wisdom.

1. Mexico "underdeveloped country"
2. can't trust to have a proper gun control laws
3. can't trust to stop the black market from fueling the gun trade!!

Let's start with #3 ....

.. was ammo sent by the Obaminable administration with the rifles it sold black market to Mexico's cartel membership? "Fast and Furious"??? 2009-2011.
Jim, the statistics were population based. Homicides per 100,000 people so the population of the U.S. is irrelevant. I don't disagree with most of your statements. I am not pushing for strict gun control such as exists in England. Simply pointing out how misleading Iiffy's statements were, IMHO. Don't condemn other countries gun control laws when, for whatever reasons, they seem to be working. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Ok the statistics are compensated in terms of population ect. But the bottom line is you're not going to change America in terms of gun control into Europe with a good out come. Certain restrictions may work in Europe but no guarantee it will here. The reason for that is because America has always had guns. Gun ownership is to engrained into American cultures. America has gun control laws and I think revision of those laws is essential. But to go on a kick of banning this type of weapon or this type of ammo doesn't make America a safer country.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 03-05-2015, 12:48 PM
How are you going to "get rid of all the guns" in the United States?

We can't even round up and get rid of 11 million illegal aliens! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, but the guns don't vote!!!
  • DSK
  • 03-05-2015, 12:48 PM
A smart poster? Like the videos? Eliminate the Second Amendment?

You're replying to SLOBBRIN?

Really?

Hmmmmm ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How else can you regulate and get rid of guns without changing the Second Amendment?
Yes, but the guns don't vote!!! Originally Posted by DSK
And the legal gun owners do, plus the NRA ponies up campaign money and support for a candidate.
Jim, the statistics were population based. Homicides per 100,000 people so the population of the U.S. is irrelevant. I don't disagree with most of your statements. I am not pushing for strict gun control such as exists in England. Simply pointing out how misleading Iiffy's statements were, IMHO. Don't condemn other countries gun control laws when, for whatever reasons, they seem to be working. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Do you think Ukrainians agree with you? How about the Georgians, Latvians, and Estonians?
I wonder how the Mexican people feel about being the only ones disarmed.
I wonder what you refer to when you say that laws are working? You see our Constitution wasn't about crime which is what you want to make this about. It was about defending against a tyrannical government or outside threat. My references to the Ukraine are more relevant than your examples for the correct reasons.
How else can you regulate and get rid of guns without changing the Second Amendment? Originally Posted by DSK
Changing the 2nd amendment will not "get rid of guns."

Making guns "illegal" will not "get rid of guns"!

Any body who actually believes that bile doesn't have a clue on what Blog they are posting!
I wonder how the Mexican people feel about being the only ones disarmed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
In their case it doesn't matter who comes knocking, everyone knocking has them!!!

In the 60's and 70's there were many places in Mexico (mostly Western mountains) where the Mexican military would not even go, because they were outgunned upon arrival. Things haven't changed much at all. Just the hype and media reports.
  • shanm
  • 03-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Then we shouldn't ignore those countries (like Mexico and other Central and South American countries) in which their "gun control" isn't working ... and they have higher per capita death rates by firearms than the U.S. Which, BTW, seems an even greater and more urgent purpose of "securing" our Southern border, since many of those crossing illegally are from those countries with a much higher death rate than the U.S. (a "propensity" to use firearms against others). Originally Posted by LexusLover

HAHA did you hear? LL compares the law enforcement of the United States to that of MEXICO? Hey LLIdiot! you should check that *Staff Edit - JCM. Im pretty sure theres some *Staff Edit - JCM mixed in!

Don't think you noticed cocklover, but we have also been a hell of a lot more successful at controlling the drug trade than Mexico. The only reason countries like UK and Australia have been able to control the gun trade and trafficking is because ALL guns are outlawed. As such, there is no reason for anyone to have a gun OR bring a gun inside the country. And before you bring up rowdy neighbors, the UK has its fair share of neighboring countries that are crime-riddled. Pretty much all of east europe is filled with countries that make Mexico look like a bitch. Yet they've still controlled their own gun trade. LL Idiot! You should STFU and go back to watching the cartoons they put on at your retirement home/psych ward.

How in the hell did you pass the background check for the ice cream cone!...

... you lick on like a dick. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That background check is as easy to pass as your mom is. That kid in california got through it, didn't he? That colorado shooter go through it didn't he? Im sure YOU wouldn't get through it because they require you to be SANE when you apply. Not to mention the multiple restraining orders that the mothers have filed against *Staff Edit - JCM.