Boxing Fans....a thread for us..

I wouldnt say i am a fan, but my son is doing well as an amateur, won his first fight, champion of xyz and got a belt.

He is shortish but aggressive, so the weight levels of boxing suit him.

I think it has given him a lot of self confidence and his gf seems to enjoy watching him fight

I went to a south London promotion with lots of different fights, it was a cool night. Very friendly and full of respect.
An interesting twist for Canelo which may limit his ducking. HBO has decided not to release Canelo/Khan PPV numbers. The speculation is that the numbers are not good (<350K). Canelo generates good PPV numbers only when he has a good opponent in a fight the public wants to see (e.g., Cotto). Other than GGG, there is no one else who is a strong B side. He'll have to pray that either Mayweather or Pac returns to fight him to buy some more time.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2016/5/11...-rumored-to-be
Looks like Cassius Clay is on his death bed.
Confirmed. RIP Ali!
boxing has lost a true legend and icon
Greatest respect for Muhammed Ali, RIP. He stood for what he believed, whether you agreed or not with what he said and did.
Good riddance...
He definitely had a place in boxing...although I have no respect for him for dodging the draft...
RIP champ!! I respect the fact that he refused to enter the draft in protest of the treatment of his people by this country. I've never understood the expectation that any African American of that generation would be expected to patrioticly serve this country even though treated far worse than 2nd class citizen.
^^that's more of a political conversation...and I am not going there. This is a boxing thread...
^^^
... I have no respect for him for dodging the draft... Originally Posted by SNL9933
... This is a boxing thread... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Is the other way around grasshopper
You are stinging like a bee and then floating floating away like a butterfly.
Meh, Canelo is waiting for Triple G to get too old for this shit

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...?ex_cid=espnfb
Hah yeah I saw that. Canelo ducking again...
just read canelo vs pacman? what a gd sshame. For once I'll be rooting for pacroid.
Lmao they're roasting him so hard on FB. What a pussy to duck G3 to fight PacMan.