Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

Whisper burns and getting shancked by a Nigerian pimped tranny midget whore.........a typical Saturday meet in Houston. Originally Posted by dearhunter
just didn't want read about a shanked Houston mod, and a suspect with chin stuble and a fresh teardrop tattoo shaped like the pink panther......ijs
They will write prose about me. I will become a legend in my own mind. My name will be tagged on an I-10 overpass.

sweeeeeeeeeeet
I am in the warm up pool preparing for high noon.
Have fun on your ice skating date!
Will Dorothy Monroe happen to be with you? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Yeah right, that'll be the day

just didn't want read about a shanked Houston mod, and a suspect with chin stuble and a fresh teardrop tattoo shaped like the pink panther......ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
They will write prose about me. I will become a legend in my own mind. My name will be tagged on an I-10 overpass. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Either of you young ladies gonna PM her an address or not?
Either of you young ladies gonna PM her an address or not? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
She failed to pass my screening for safety, so no.
She failed to pass my screening for safety, so no. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Actually I was talking to Tiny Gambini and deerhunter.

I figured you would just use your "I'm booked that day" excuse.

I figured you would just use your "I'm booked that day" excuse. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Do you have a provider here that can verify you're not just a troll or vi like everyone suspects?

I figured you would just use your "I'm booked that day" excuse. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Go take a shower vi, see if you can wash off some of the skank, but I suspect it goes too deep.
Do you have a provider here that can verify you're not just a troll or vi like everyone suspects? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Sure, I will give their name once you provide a name of 1 girl from your entire life that you had sex with that you did not have to pay money to.

Go take a shower vi, see if you can wash off some of the skank, but I suspect it goes too deep. Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Tiny are you still taking those enlargement pills? hahahaha

Tiny,

In order for you to insult me, I'd have to value your opinion first, but nice try. Those penis enlargement pills you're taking must be working though...you're twice the dick than you were yesterday.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Either of you young ladies gonna PM her an address or not? Originally Posted by SteveOTX

She does not know where the Galleria is? The ice rinck is in the center ...
Einige Mutter ficken Richtungen müssen nach unten fallen...ijs
[Some motherfuckers need directions to fall down....ijs]
Sure, I will give their name once you provide a name of 1 girl from your entire life that you had sex with that you did not have to pay money to. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Nancy Nystrom, not only was it free but she was a true freak. Bareback anal and I pulled out and nutted in her mouth and on her face - she loved this stuff! Waited a while and she licked my dirty ass clean, that slut's tongue must have been 4" up my ass, nasty girl but I loved it! I'd had some really bad Cuban food that day so my backside wasn't very fresh. Mentioned she deserved to be humiliated because her daughter was such an embarrassment.
So, how did the date go?
Einige Mutter ficken Richtungen müssen nach unten fallen...ijs
[Some motherfuckers need directions to fall down....ijs] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Konnen Sie sagen, in welche Richtung, Fraulein Kommandant?