WOW...How many of you ladies feel like this?

Oh I whole heartedly admit to reporting him for breaking discretion London. He's "dangerous". I am not sure about the bcd content but I am sure it's pretty. I am highly offended by this bs. I am on this site therefore it represents me as much as I represent it and I am not comfortable sharing membership with ANYONE who breaks discretion. I am however comfortable sharing it with beautiful women with fabulous reviews. The whole point of this site (and other sites) is discretion. That's the NUMBER ONE FRIGGIN RULE. I hope all you Houston ladies are paying attention cause you definitely need to stay away from this low life.

You don't belong here. As I said, it's for the mature. Go be a child somewhere else... may I suggest in traffic. You wanna play with me. I am going to follow you around and post your post everytime you post. You wanna minimize women, that's your problem. When you out my friends on the site I support it becomes my problem. You have championed yourself to MY problem. You are nothing but stalking us trying to show your ass cause apparently you ARE the pink panther and your SO is the dog tearing your ass up. And if BP and I ever meet I am sure your name will not come up but instead would be a fascinating man who knows how to act. LOSER doesn't even begin to describe you.
PATHETIC is more like it. Now go shave your wifes balls and STFU!
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion

STFU is over the line. If you don't believe me check my warnings and points.......I'm just sayin'
Hey guys I see a lot of you have cats on your avatar.
Just to let you know I am a cat lover too.

cheers
Joanie, the sweet lil girl that moved to Ohio to get away from you guys that I inquired about for my friends? No, I don't know her but I felt sorry for her so I got the scoop. I guess that's who you mean. I don't really remember her name as it wasn't as important to me as apparently it was to you. So, that's why you are here huh? Just to try to destroy the providers' reputations. Why don't you just put a dress on and be one? Oh yeah, you can't be trusted with DISCRETION!!!!!! Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
No it's a dude from the Ohio valley that pimps GSO3, but everything else is a perfect match.

cheers Originally Posted by redbull75

Breaking discretion is over the line and he needs to STFU. At that point STFU is the number one rule and he needs to learn somewhere. Now I remember you boardman. You and I have had some fun on ASPD boards so I am a bit shocked at your posts today. But you didn't break discretion. So you are not my problem. Drama is just a fact of life on these sites and that's unfortunate. I am a very sweet person but this is serious and I have a huge problem with him outting a provider. If someone came into your work and started shit with your co worker and friend, I am sure you would defend him; and if you found out that this person (an occasional customer) was giving out the home address of your co worker to stalkers and more; I am sure you would tell them to leave and STFU! Am I wrong? This is no different. Since he thinks everyone's info needs to be made public... maybe I will show up to his house and let his wife figure out who I am. The bitch from the site that he uses with no respect for women or our safety. I just don't believe it would be that hard to get there. Go to Ohio and ask the mod how long it takes me to get 411. WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN! If that's not your purpose, keep that drama with you and your SO. It don't belong here.

Thanks Wayword.

I love cats too. I'm petting mine right now... *giggles*
Here in Houston we have an unwanted immigrant problem in our city...looks like the Houston forums are having the same problem...
Oh I whole heartedly admit to reporting him for breaking discretion London. He's "dangerous". I am not sure about the bcd content but I am sure it's pretty. I am highly offended by this bs. I am on this site therefore it represents me as much as I represent it and I am not comfortable sharing membership with ANYONE who breaks discretion. I am however comfortable sharing it with beautiful women with fabulous reviews. The whole point of this site (and other sites) is discretion. That's the NUMBER ONE FRIGGIN RULE. I hope all you Houston ladies are paying attention cause you definitely need to stay away from this low life.

You don't belong here. As I said, it's for the mature. Go be a child somewhere else... may I suggest in traffic. You wanna play with me. I am going to follow you around and post your post everytime you post. You wanna minimize women, that's your problem. When you out my friends on the site I support it becomes my problem. You have championed yourself to MY problem. You are nothing but stalking us trying to show your ass cause apparently you ARE the pink panther and your SO is the dog tearing your ass up. And if BP and I ever meet I am sure your name will not come up but instead would be about a fascinating man who knows how to act. LOSER doesn't even begin to describe you.
PATHETIC is more like it. Now go shave your wifes balls and STFU!

Joanie, the sweet lil girl that moved to Ohio to get away from you guys that I inquired about for my friends? No, I don't know her but I felt sorry for her so I got the scoop. I guess that's who you mean. I don't really remember her name as it wasn't as important to me as apparently it was to you. So, that's why you are here huh? Just to try to destroy the providers' reputations. Why don't you just put a dress on and be one? Oh yeah, you can't be trusted with DISCRETION!!!!!! Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
I'm sorry.....I had to save that whole post....I don't want that one disappearing.

So LC, did Joanie warn you about me.....whatever that bitch said about me was a lie....I never had sex with her.
Lol boardman! facepalm indeed
keep that drama with you and your SO. It don't belong here.

Thanks Wayword.

I love cats too. I'm petting mine right now... *giggles* Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
Again, one of you stupid hooktards brought my "wife" into it....your bitching at the rules you put in place are unbecoming.... I am simply playing on a field of your creation.

Thank Wayward one more time....he is a real Texas man who don't go for that "womanizing" shit....do you like being on the receiving end of whips, chain and spinning in a cage....I'm just asking.

cheers Originally Posted by redbull75
I'm sorry Wakeup....you gave the award too early.
Premature adulation!

TFF
...What I am pretty sure about is that it's not worth going after like a rabid chihuahua....
Originally Posted by blowpop
Leave my beloved chihuahuas out of it, please.

I suggest replacement with skunk, 'cause this thread is staring to stink. Could be the odorous bulltwinkie, or maybe kitty litter. Time to bury it.
Now I remember you boardman. You and I have had some fun on ASPD boards so I am a bit shocked at your posts today. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
I'm afraid you have me mistaken for some other boardman
Leave my beloved chihuahuas out of it, please.

I suggest replacement with skunk, 'cause this thread is staring to stink. Could be the odorous bulltwinkie, or maybe kitty litter. Time to bury it.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Agreed this thread needs to be locked. This has gotten waaaayy.. out of hand.
Btw, I was at the infamous Christmas charity social, nice until the rude interruption, but I got to kiss under the mistletoe and ring a bell in a very friendly Santa's sleigh after. After a year I thought the issue of who rode home with whom was moot coal dust. A lot has happened to a lot of people since, deserved and undeserved. Anyway, reminds me to start my "Toys for Twats" drive. Bring a toy, and I'll let you play with one of mine. Merry Christmas and let's get back to stocking stuffing!