Cougar High LOOSES

• DSK
  • 01-16-2016, 11:37 AM
I agree, good season athletically.
Shame the academics keep you ranked near the bottom. Originally Posted by DSK
JLIdiot, where did you go to school?

The Tel Aviv Academy for Idiots & Retards?

SEE YA' IN A FEW WEEKS!
GAY REY, the Coogs ended up the #8 ranked NCAA team in the entire country. (Not bad for a High School!)

Gay Rey ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

All things considered ... this thread backfired on him ... plain and simple!

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

Gay Rey ... you started ... this shitstorm ... of a thread ... LIVE WITH IT!:

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!

Eat 'em Up, Coogs!!!!!

SEE YA' IN A FEW WEEKS!
  • DSK
  • 01-17-2016, 12:01 AM
GAY REY, the Coogs ended up the #8 ranked NCAA team in the entire country. (Not bad for a High School!)
Originally Posted by bigtex
I agree - for a high school they had a good academic season.
You keep saying that, JL. But you haven't cited a single source backing up your claim of UH's poor academic ranking. It's no Harvard, but certainly ranks well in many categories and has the top ranked online grad school program in the nation.

It's called Cougar High because it's a commuter school. At least that's why it was called that when we Houstonians were of college age in the 60s and 70s.

What's your angle here, JL? Just trying to blast BT or do you have a point to make, you bigoted turd?

Why not just kick his ass, like you've threaten to do to so many others on this board?
I agree - for a high school they had a good academic season. Originally Posted by DSK
Ok, so you admit they had a good "academic season." That's gotta mean a lot coming from a dipshit who can't even get hisnfucking insults straight!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha ha!

Gay Rey ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!

Eat 'em Up, Coogs!!!!!

SEE YA' IN A FEW WEEKS! Originally Posted by bigtex
And what rank were they in the college football playoffs Lil Cotex ? Didn't see them in the games that determined the national champion !
Can't help from keeping it stoopid, can ye?
If BigIdiotTex can graduate Cougar High, their standards are incredibly low.
If BigIdiotTex can graduate Cougar High, their standards are incredibly low. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's apparent he made A's in "cut and paste" class, ...

.... so I suspect he was a "social promotion"!
It's apparent he made A's in "cut and paste" class, ...

.... so I suspect he was a "social promotion"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Unlike you at Clarksville High...
Can't help from keeping it stoopid, can ye? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
All it takes for things to go "stupid " around here is for YOU to post, Mr. Doty 3Times and Mr. "Vice-DOTY " !!! Way to keep dumbing down the dialog here assup ! We can all see that YOU'RE not to be denied your FOURTH DOTY crown and are already campaigning for that crown in the DOTY 2017 ( NOT 207 !! ) poll.
Amazing how anybody can expect substance from a thread entitled "Cougar High LOOSES."

It was stillborn when Gey Rey clicked the submit button.

However, this is typical of the schoolyard Red Rover threads posted by the idiot Klan during 2015. I actually miss Whir-LIE-turd.
Amazing how anybody can expect substance from a thread entitled "Cougar High LOOSES."

It was stillborn when Gey Rey clicked the submit button.

However, this is typical of the schoolyard Red Rover threads posted by the idiot Klan during 2015. I actually miss Whir-LIE-turd. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Now THAT'S the way to WK for Lil Cotex and be his faithful " Vice-DOTY " ala, Joe Biden and PROVE why YOU are a perennial DOTY award winner in YOUR own right ! Good " shew " ( as Ed Sullivan pronounced it ) assup !!

Eat 'em Up, Coogs!!!!!